Zooey Deschanel and Julianne Hough's autographs? Please Help

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
sting406
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zooey Deschanel and Julianne Hough's autographs? Please Help

Post by sting406 »

Hi, to whoever is reading this,, I've been trying literally for years to try to get 2 special autographs.. One from Zooey Deschanel and one from Julianne Hough.. I would be honored to find a way to get them personalized to me...I've tried asking both of them on Facebook, Twitter, their respective websites,,, Plus i've bought countless pictures and sent them in self addressed stamped envelopes to their "fanmail" addresses and I've heard nothing back.. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know they both are busy ladies and have millions of fans,, but i'm starting to run low on faith... I'd give just about anything to get a picture from Zooey signed by her to me ,, something like "To Chris,, Love Zooey",, and one from Julianne autographed by her to me,, again,, something like,, "To Chris , Love Julianne... If anyone can help i would forever be greatful..... Thanks so much.. Chris (sting406@yahoo.com)
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Zooey Deschanel and Julianne Hough's autographs? Please

Post by EmmaSheree »

yu can get a SFM pp from Zoey but not sure about Julianne
Zooeydeschanel@studiofanmail.com
sting406
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sting406 »

Yeah,, i've tried Zooey's studio fanmail email several times and i've yet to hear anything back.. I'm trying to be patient,, but like i said,, i've LITERALLY been trying for years for both Julianne and Zooey.. Running low on faith...
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

sting406 wrote:Yeah,, i've tried Zooey's studio fanmail email several times and i've yet to hear anything back.. I'm trying to be patient,, but like i said,, i've LITERALLY been trying for years for both Julianne and Zooey.. Running low on faith...
Oh my Zooey took 2 months to come via SFM.

im not sure what else to suggest

good luck
sting406
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sting406 »

Last thing i want to be labeled as is a stalker or crazed fan or anything close to that as nothing could be further from the truth.... I think very highly of Julianne and Zooey and would consider it such an honor to have pictures of them hanging in my home autographed by them to me.. I dont want to buy one pre-signed from ebay or anything like that..Of course there's no way i'll ever know if Julianne or Zooey signed a picture for me unless i watched them do it myself.. But I'm just trying to be respectful and ask anyone on this site for some help and direction.. Everyone seems to know a lot about Zooey which i've listened too and I've tried.. But no one seems to know anything about Julianne... Anyway,, I'll keep checking these posts and pray someone can lead me in the right direction.... If i need to pay someone for help then i will... Sincerely,,, Chris