AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by allhahaheehee »

great reply, im going to send her a request when they start filming again, does anyone know when they start to shoot season 4
cjdavis42 wrote:I got my return from Melissa McBride yesterday, but won't have access to my scanner until tonight. I sent two 8x10's, one for her and one for the whole cast. She sent back her 8x10 signed, and the cast 8x10 signed only by her. She included her own 5x7 photo signed, and what looks to me like a handmade card sealed in an envelope with my name on it, and in the card, she explained that season 3 was done filming so she could only put her signature on the cast photo, tell my wife hello, and a couple other things. She seems to be soooooooo appreciative of her fans, it is astounding. She is a great actress, and obviously an even better person with a great heart. Hope you all that are waiting get something back great!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

From what i have gathered on other sites and interviews, the pre production is starting in early to mid march. I am figuring that the cast should be there by mid Aprilat then latest. I am sure that there will be dates locked down for this when it gets closer. and i sure hope i see either a MMB success or a Laurie Holden success (do have a bought one, but would like to get mine back). Im hoping to see my Danai Gurira back from sending to her agency..
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

I hope Carol won't get killed off before season 4 cause Melissa McBride is awesome with fan mail, not only because she signs herself a lot, but also helps to get autographs of other cast members!
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allhahaheehee »

solosolo wrote:I hope Carol won't get killed off before season 4 cause Melissa McBride is awesome with fan mail, not only because she signs herself a lot, but also helps to get autographs of other cast members!
me to as i like her in the show and want a signed picture
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

You guys are all so awesome.
I remember when I started this topic back before the show even premiered and there were only a few of us posting. Now we're almost to 30 pages of posts and HUNDREDS of successes!
In case I forgot to post, I did get a few successes back from Scott Wilson at the end of December and from Chandler Riggs the first week of January and Vincent Ward also.
Still nothing from Laurie Holden but I usually don't get anything back from her until April.
Best of luck to you all and here's to 2013 and more successes!!!
http://www.revenantmedia.com
http://www.twitter.com/revenant_media
http://www.facebook.com/revenantmedia
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

And just wait until the latter half of this season. You'll faint when you find out who's left standing at the 3rd Season finale.
Has anyone thought to send Scott Gimple mail, since he's the new Showrunner? I've got an S2 poster signed by all the S3 writers.
http://www.revenantmedia.com
http://www.twitter.com/revenant_media
http://www.facebook.com/revenantmedia
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Well, this is not really autograph related, but I wanted to show you something.

I am not only TTM autograph collector, but I am also a graphic designer. Currently I am doing a huge project based on Walking Dead. There will be a big poster featuring at least 36 characters from the show. It really takes a lot of time to work on this poster, but since I am a huge fan of TWD I am going to finish it. Currently there are 24 finished characters, a few more to go.

Here is my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sologfx.official , there are some of the previews/sneak peeks, I hope you will like them! I would appreciate if you liked my page!

I will let you know when this artwork is done.

EDIT: here are all the characters from the poster: Rick, Lori, Carl, Shane, Dale, Glenn, TDog, Merle, Daryl, Andrea, Michone, Carol, Sophia, Hershel, Amy, Patricia, Otis, Jasqui, Dr Jenner, Morgan, Duane, Governor, Milton, Beth, Maggie, Axel, Jim, Oscar, Big Tiny, Thomas, Andrew, Jimmy, Tyrese, Randall, Morales.

Are there anymore character you think I could include here? I believe I selected all the main ones, but maybe I forgot someone..
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DarbyD53 »

Already sent you a PM about this but just wanted to say once again your work is crazy awesome!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Wow, thats some art. wish i was talented enough to do something like that. From what i have gathered, MMB was seen filming the season finale. I an thinking she will be killed like Lori was in the GN, defending Judith. Thats just me though.....
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Has anyone tried sending out to Judith? Wonder what agency takes her fanmail?