Jill and Kate Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Josephine Roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jill and Kate Success!

Post by Josephine Roy »

You might or might not know about Jill and Kate, who released their first EP "Heart of Stone" on October last year and has worked with Kelly Clarkson's as her backup singers for almost 6 years. Last month, I was really surprised when Jill and Kate tweeted me telling that I was one of the winners of their Pinterest Party who won the amazing handmade candles they made! I couldn't believe that I actually won those amazing hand made candles by Jill and Kate! =D

So today, finally, I received those beautiful Epsom Salt and Mod Podge decorated handmade candles that I won from Jill and Kate's Pinterest Party! Here is the photo. Isn't it just awesome? Getting something more than just an autograph from a celebrity!! [ugotmail]

Oh, and the address that they wrote kind of actually became the autograph for me, LOL, because it was their own handwriting! This address might help the Fanmail Biz to update their information on Jill and Kate. Thanks! {up}

"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

admin
Site Admin

Re: Jill and Kate Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Josephine Roy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Josephine Roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jill and Kate Success!

Post by Josephine Roy »

admin wrote:Hi Josephine Roy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Thank you admin. Hope, you will announce the winners of this month later on the board. :)
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000