Via Venue Addresses (January 2013)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue Addresses (January 2013)

Post by beatlesmasher »

In my 20 years collecting autographs (yes in person,still) Many things have changed.This thread does not ruin any chances cause chances are ruined when they meet fans in person and autograph dealers begin cursing at them or public pr people start informing the celebrity of false information,for example: The blue marker is used to transfer on to checks or index cards are for nudes,etc.
Jennifer Lawrence is a perfect example of how hollywood works now.When I wrote to Serena last year, a few of us got authentics.Was it the letter?Was it the photo? Noone knows,but after the 3rd success on fanmail,her was all secs after that.Many celebrities have strange reasons.Some will sign everything you have,as long as you stop pushing that "Star Wars" item at them!
This website,when I joined in 2005,was helpful in so many ways due in LARGE part to people like Larisie,who feel that it is public information and should remain that way.My hats off to the original administrators here who have kept the tradition of this website going.Sharing information to all,which is the purpose of the inetrnet and THIS WEBSITE.ALWAYS FREE and FOREVER.Its the first thing you read on this website.NUFF SAID>
Thanks to Jaffer who lately has extended his hand in helping with certain things,Cause He Wants to.When I get that Michael Fassbender,Thanks in advance to him.I might have sent it to the wrong place,wrong time.I would rather get the info and get it sent back unsigned than my days in Hollywood,when I would get an item signed and my friend would get stiffed.Not a great feeling to have a George Lucas in your hand and your friend gets nothing.So please,if you don't want to give out info,don't be a jerk.Just go on with your hobby and leave others to thiers.If you wish to tell somebody it's a sec,do it in an adult manner or maybe Fanmail needs to be just be the administrators and the community to be just shut down.That would defeat the purpose of SHARING,wouldn't it???It's only been in the last 2 years that this website has had alot of negative people and just like this thread,noone can really be sure why.
rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

beatlesmasher wrote:In my 20 years collecting autographs (yes in person,still) Many things have changed.This thread does not ruin any chances cause chances are ruined when they meet fans in person and autograph dealers begin cursing at them or public pr people start informing the celebrity of false information,for example: The blue marker is used to transfer on to checks or index cards are for nudes,etc.
Jennifer Lawrence is a perfect example of how hollywood works now.When I wrote to Serena last year, a few of us got authentics.Was it the letter?Was it the photo? Noone knows,but after the 3rd success on fanmail,her was all secs after that.Many celebrities have strange reasons.Some will sign everything you have,as long as you stop pushing that "Star Wars" item at them!
This website,when I joined in 2005,was helpful in so many ways due in LARGE part to people like Larisie,who feel that it is public information and should remain that way.My hats off to the original administrators here who have kept the tradition of this website going.Sharing information to all,which is the purpose of the inetrnet and THIS WEBSITE.ALWAYS FREE and FOREVER.Its the first thing you read on this website.NUFF SAID>
Thanks to Jaffer who lately has extended his hand in helping with certain things,Cause He Wants to.When I get that Michael Fassbender,Thanks in advance to him.I might have sent it to the wrong place,wrong time.I would rather get the info and get it sent back unsigned than my days in Hollywood,when I would get an item signed and my friend would get stiffed.Not a great feeling to have a George Lucas in your hand and your friend gets nothing.So please,if you don't want to give out info,don't be a jerk.Just go on with your hobby and leave others to thiers.If you wish to tell somebody it's a sec,do it in an adult manner or maybe Fanmail needs to be just be the administrators and the community to be just shut down.That would defeat the purpose of SHARING,wouldn't it???It's only been in the last 2 years that this website has had alot of negative people and just like this thread,noone can really be sure why.
i agree with you.
I joined fanmail.biz back to 2009 and fanmail was a good place for autograph collectors of all statues.I was a newby then and I learnd a lot via this website and I always cherish it.However things change fast since fewer people are willing to share or help,but I can't blame them because I somehow feel that,with more new collectors joining this website,the address displays in public soon get spamed and some collectors are lazy and unpolite,they ask for the address even without a single gratitude.In addtional, some "collectors" even write to those who they don't know for autographs.In my point of veiw,sorry,but the standrad for autograph collectors is getting down.And at this point it's not hard to understand why people are unwilling to post addresses or help. (Just think about how long the addresses on the first page of this page hav not been updated!)
The thing is I reckon this condition will get even worse.But I don't know other autograph websites other than fanmail.biz.So let's just cross finger for fanmail for it will not be closed one day.
Fan of Linkin Park :D
stevkang8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevkang8 »

any other productions? there must be tons of them in the US right?
Autographs Received:
AU: 25
PP: 20
AP: 1
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

What is the new The Walking dead address ?
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
CLOUD?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CLOUD? »

Is MartinFreeman‘s VV address still available?
If it is ,how long can the address last ?
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

ELDER123 wrote:What is the new The Walking dead address ?
CLOUD? wrote:Is MartinFreeman‘s VV address still available?
Just so you know quite a few walking dead actors will be attending the Calgary Expo... if you would like send me an e-mail, and I might be able to get one for you :) autographcollector@live.com
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
DowntonClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DowntonClaire »

CLOUD? wrote:Is MartinFreeman‘s VV address still available?

I also really wanna know his VV.
Such a huge fan of him, Love him in Sherlock! :D
Recent successes: Dan Stevens, Penelope Wilton, Colin Morgan
rencently sent out: Andrew Scott, Tom Hiddleston
favorite autographs : Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Benedict Cumberbatch

Total of Autographs = 65

http://downtonclaireautographs.webs.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AutographClaire

N1. DOWNTON ABBEY FAN!!

if anybody has VV addresses for Michelle Dockery, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Laura Carmichael, Dan Stevens,Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Karen Gillan. please send me a PM. I have other VV Addresses to trade!

http://www.facebook.com/DowntonAbbeyFANDOM

MET BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH OCTOBER 11TH 2012!

britishgirl1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by britishgirl1997 »

Does anyone know the address for 'Townies' that is being shot in April? Thanks:)

Edit: I have found a casting address is that the same thing? Thankyou:)
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

britishgirl1997 wrote:Does anyone know the address for 'Townies' that is being shot in April? Thanks:)

No, the casting address is not the same thing.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
britishgirl1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by britishgirl1997 »

Bri0626 wrote:
britishgirl1997 wrote:Does anyone know the address for 'Townies' that is being shot in April? Thanks:)

No, the casting address is not the same thing.
Oh okay:( thanks for the reply though