Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post by mishacolburn »

Omg! I got Jennifer Lawrence's autograph!
I really think this is authentic and signed by Jennifer. It's personalized and the signature looks different from the other successes because she signed her whole name.
Picture:

Address used was the one to Kentucky
Sent: November 13, 2012 a SASE, lor, and a pic of her to sign
Received January 8, 2013 my pic signed and personalized in my SASE.

This is my first success of 2013!! ;)
Last edited by mishacolburn on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post by admin »

Hi mishacolburn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA [us]

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

It actually looks authentic to me. Good luck! ;)
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I have to say I think it's a sec.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

I believe it's a sec. It doesn't look anything like her in person's I've seen.
jhorn87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jhorn87 »

Its hard to tell people its a SEC. when they have high hopes its real,but its not,its a sec,sorry :cry:
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Sorry....
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

Its ok everyone, I'm just happy I got something back from someone that atleast knows her! Like I am obsessed with a celeb named Ariana Grande! And She stars in Victorious with the main star Victoria Justice. And I found out tht Victoria was coming near where I live, and I freaked! So i bought tickets and got a friend to go with me and even though I love Victoria too, the though that she knows ariana makes me so incredibly happy! :D
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

jessiemarie1701 wrote:I believe it's a sec. It doesn't look anything like her in person's I've seen.
Me and my mum think that all the ones everyone thinks are secs are really just Jennifer Lawrence when she is at home signing her name,
Because her in person she doesn't really sign she just scribbles because she is in a hurry, but maybe when she actually sits down to do her fanmail she signs her name out to make it look nice because she isn't in a hurry.
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

Bre2123 wrote:
jessiemarie1701 wrote:I believe it's a sec. It doesn't look anything like her in person's I've seen.
Me and my mum think that all the ones everyone thinks are secs are really just Jennifer Lawrence when she is at home signing her name,
Because her in person she doesn't really sign she just scribbles because she is in a hurry, but maybe when she actually sits down to do her fanmail she signs her name out to make it look nice because she isn't in a hurry.
Think all you want. {up}