Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Trash
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Post by eddyk »

The Collector HOA wrote:OMG!!! I just sent mine to her so I hope I get that!! I already have one but it would be amazing to have one signed! Im so happy for you!
In 6 months time you will receive a photo signed by a nobody.

It is a waste of stamps sending to Jennifer Lawrence.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

it kinda bugs me that military people try to use that status as a way to get something "extra." i mean thanks for your service but by no means are you entitled to anything more than the average hard working individual
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
ShosannaDreyfus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ShosannaDreyfus »

TheArtist wrote:it kinda bugs me that military people try to use that status as a way to get something "extra." i mean thanks for your service but by no means are you entitled to anything more than the average hard working individual
OK, first of all, I don't see anything indicating that this person tried to use their status as a way to "get something extra". And secondaly, if an actor or actress chooses to respond to a member of our military who are risk their lives protecting our freedoms instead of a hard working individual like me who is enjoying those freedoms on a daily basis, then that's just fine by me!
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

ShosannaDreyfus wrote:
TheArtist wrote:it kinda bugs me that military people try to use that status as a way to get something "extra." i mean thanks for your service but by no means are you entitled to anything more than the average hard working individual
OK, first of all, I don't see anything indicating that this person tried to use their status as a way to "get something extra". And secondaly, if an actor or actress chooses to respond to a member of our military who are risk their lives protecting our freedoms instead of a hard working individual like me who is enjoying those freedoms on a daily basis, then that's just fine by me!
They must be a republican
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »

Don't look at his authentic George Lucas signature and personal letter from Tom Hanks, they might send you over the edge.
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatlesmasher »

This guy chose to put his life on the line for the next 8 or so years,so leave him alone regarding his "Status" or what his political views are.I don't vote and i would never consider joing the service,but this guy's life is sacrificed by choice so that you can walk around with the freedom to be a douchebag.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Congrats; and although it is a secretarial autograph, you still got a nice pin so that's a plus! :)
Thanks for your service to our country. [us]

And to everyone else, I don't think this is an appropriate place for political commentary of any kind no matter what your views are. The OP uses his free time to collect autographs, just like we all do. If the celebs choose to send him extra special things because he is in the military, that is their choice.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
fielal21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fielal21 »

I never ask for anything extra. In fact my successes are usually just on a 3x5 card or on a Afghan bill which have no value. This is my hobby just like is yours. The only difference is the fact that I serve in the US Army. I do not consider myself special and I respect everyone life... I volunteer to serve in the US Army 18 years ago and I have never regretted it. I'm proud of my commitment to the US and plan to continue serving. The latter is never mentioned in my letters to celebrities, however, I'm sure several celebrities respect me serving in the US Army and respond accordingly. I'm also sure other celebrities consider me negative and do not reply. It sounds like your grief is with the artist that support Soldiers.

Several weeks ago I had a conversation here with a nice German gentleman. He didn't understand why a Soldier would get any love. I explain that US Soldiers volunteer to protect our freedom and the American way of life. The statement was shocking to him. However, at that moment I realize that military service is viewed different in different countries. In the US, those that serve in military are usually respected for their commitment to the flag. I tip my hat to all of those that have serve!

Go US Army!

These are just some thoughts that came to mind when I read your statement. I don't mean to insult anyone! Please Take Care!
Most Recent Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Dee Wallace & Nia Peeples!!

Favorite Autograph Received: George Lucas, Tippi Hedren, Stephen King, Tom Hanks & Walkind Dead Cast x17

Recently Sent: Currently awaiting over 300 requests using LOR w/ SAE

Most Wanted TTM Chuck Norris, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sandy Koafax, The Goonies Cast...
emik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emik »

Hi, I am a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence, and I wanted to write to her, and then I saw your post. I think that is is really cool how you got a mockingjay pin, and I just wanted to know what you wrote in your letter that allowed you to get one. Did you ask for it, or did you not expect to get it? Also, what address did you use? Thanks. Happy signature hunting!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Whats going on man. I was thinking of sending to Lawrence but seeing as they are all sending secs, then i dont think i will. I also agree with everyone that political views should not be put on a post. As i was in the military and was medically retired i will always back fielal21, thats just ten years of service to account for that. Now as to the "getting something extra" because of military service, im like him. Because most people can tell a military address when looking at it they usually go on that. Ive had people telling me i should go in uniform to try and get autographs, however i would never cheapen what was the best 10 years of my life. Fielal21 knows what i mean. I will never, and have never used my rank as means to getting anything extra in life, some celebrities have sent me extra because of it but thats on them, i never asked for anything.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!