Richard Nixon autograph Centennial!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
AndreWGonawela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Richard Nixon autograph Centennial!

Post by AndreWGonawela »

Hey guys.
Since Monday is going to be the Hundreth Birthday of President Richard Nixon, I thought I'd post this signed book I got two months ago for only $110. Has anybody else had any success in purchasing his autograph for a cheaper price? It was kind of interesting that he'd go for that cheap...

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2337/imageooc.jpg
Autographs owned: Margaret Thatcher, Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, George W. Bush (TTM), George H. W. Bush (1 TTM, 1 Bought), Jimmy Carter (1 TTM, 2 In-Person), Dick Cheney (In-Person), Al Gore (In-Person) Buzz Aldrin (In Person), Michael Dukakis (In-Person), Newt Gingrich (In-Person), Rand Paul, Vicente Fox, Jeb Bush, Ron Paul (TTM: Email), Eric Cantor, Chandrika Kumaratunga (In-Person), Ari Fleschier
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Nixon autograph Centennial!

Post by jamiso »

Very cool! {up} Was this purchased through an online auction site or an official web store on the former president's behalf?
AndreWGonawela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AndreWGonawela »

I got this off of eBay, for only $120. It was surprising that I got it for that cheap, considering Nixon was of great historical importance! I've seen autographs of his go for $300-700, I might have just gotten lucky!
Autographs owned: Margaret Thatcher, Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, George W. Bush (TTM), George H. W. Bush (1 TTM, 1 Bought), Jimmy Carter (1 TTM, 2 In-Person), Dick Cheney (In-Person), Al Gore (In-Person) Buzz Aldrin (In Person), Michael Dukakis (In-Person), Newt Gingrich (In-Person), Rand Paul, Vicente Fox, Jeb Bush, Ron Paul (TTM: Email), Eric Cantor, Chandrika Kumaratunga (In-Person), Ari Fleschier
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

How do you know it's authentic?
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

AndreWGonawela wrote:I got this off of eBay, for only $120. It was surprising that I got it for that cheap, considering Nixon was of great historical importance! I've seen autographs of his go for $300-700, I might have just gotten lucky!
Wow! Yes, you definitely have!! eBay is a great place for a bargain, even for autographs. That is if the seller is reliable of course! Congrats {up}
AndreWGonawela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AndreWGonawela »

The book was one of the limited editions that Simon and schussed released of Nixons book, "Leaders"...there are other limited editions out there if you do a quick google search