Frank in New Mexico

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Frank in New Mexico

Post by beatlesmasher »

Does anyone Have a physical prod. office address.I know they are filming at several sites and tempted to write to the hotel.Can someone please help? Thanks.They begin next week.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Frank in New Mexico

Post by Jaffer »

I would try the theatre they will be filming at
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatlesmasher »

Thanks,Jaffer.You're right.That would be the big setup for the film,whereas the rest could be quick sets to film.Are you trying for this?
I emailed the small theatre and they never got back to me & you have to send this out tomorrow if anyone has a chance.
Thanks again.Here I was going to send to the hotel and that could have been a big mistake.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Since I am over here in Australia, and it can often take an eternity for mail to get processed by you guys, I am trying them in Dublin.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatlesmasher »

good luck.I hope I get Michael to respond.I didn't know they were going to continue in Dublin.