Jennifer Lawrence Succes?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Michelle15
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Jennifer Lawrence Succes?

Post by Michelle15 »

I sended on 05/03/12 a LOR, SAE & $2.

To:
Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

And on 12/31/12 i recieved a signed photo. the weird thing is the photo was printed on regular paper not on photo paper.

What do you think sec or not because it was not signed with full name?

Photo:
Check out my collection & feel free to sign my guest book =D: http://lisasautographs.webs.com/
01/2014:Dan Brown, Daniel Craig x2, Rachel Weisz and Patrick Stewart
Sent:D.Messing-N.Moran-F.Drescher-B.Song-H.Laurie-B.Spears-I.Mckellen-S.Twain-T.Caputo-K.&K. Jenner-B.Whishaw-B.Bardot-R.Grint-E.Lynch-K.Leung-T.Fey-V.Hudgens-J.K.Rowling-C.Poésy-D.Bradley-N.Harris-E.Watson-K.Stewart-B.Garrett-N.Cage-L.Hemsworth-V.Justice-B.Wright-S.Bond-R.Fiennes-B.Mendler-J.Belushi-Dalai Lama-C.R.Jepsen-V.Williams-D.Spade-J.Lynch-S.Scott-K.Berglund-B.Thorne-A.Balsom-B.Barlett-J.Fischer-H.Taylor-Zendaya-A.Greene-K.Baker-B.Nighy-The Mythbusters-P.Carroll-J.Foray-E.Banks-J.Hutcherson-R.Bowman-D.Boyd-J.Lormand-T.Jones-K.Gelman-B.Bundy-A.Stenberg-D.Okeniyi-K.Prescott-M.Lintz-A.Thurman-T.Taylor-C.Mark-H.Bonham Carter-M.Gambon-Jessie J-D.Gleeson-Kate VD-K.Albernath-D.&E.Fanning
Rebel_Clove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Succes?

Post by Rebel_Clove »

Sorry but i dont think its authentic jennifer uses her full name :? :neutral:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Michelle15 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dolphingrl986
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dolphingrl986 »

Its so hard to tell. On mine she used her full name but everyone says its a sec. What does it matter really? Just tell people it's real!
Autographs Received TTM: James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Alexander Ludwig, Jennifer Lawrence(sec), Stephanie Leigh Schlund, Coco Jones, Dayo Okeniyi-2 TTM & 1 @ HG DVD release, Ethan Jamieson-2, Willow Shields-3, Martina McBride, Amandla Stenberg- 2, Dakota Hood-5, Amanda Seyfried- 3, Miley Cyrus(bought), Stefano Langone(bought), Sister Act Cast(bought at show), Lauren Potter- 2, Shelby Tweten-3, Josh Hutcherson(AP)
Most Wanted: Hunger Games Cast, Glee Cast
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Looks fake to me
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

We already know these are fake so why put a "?" in the title....
(People should stop writing celebs who send out fakes.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

Um...

type in "Jennifer Lawrence" into the search bar and look at previous successes.

You will find lengthy discussions that all determine this address used to send authentics but hasn't for a long time (pre Hunger Games film release). Everything now is a sec,

only way to get her is

IP or be one of the lucky ones who send via venue (even then if you send VV secs normally come back).
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Sorry it's not authentic. But you may catch her eventually!
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
dolphingrl986
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dolphingrl986 »

People should NOT stop sending to people that send "fakes". Jennifer obviously doesn't have time to sign TTM with her premieres, interviews, filming, etc. but she obviously cares about her fans. If she didn't care, she wouldn't have anything sent out. What annoys me is when celebs send nothing at all when they have plenty of people who could send PPs and when fans send them SASEs.
Autographs Received TTM: James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Alexander Ludwig, Jennifer Lawrence(sec), Stephanie Leigh Schlund, Coco Jones, Dayo Okeniyi-2 TTM & 1 @ HG DVD release, Ethan Jamieson-2, Willow Shields-3, Martina McBride, Amandla Stenberg- 2, Dakota Hood-5, Amanda Seyfried- 3, Miley Cyrus(bought), Stefano Langone(bought), Sister Act Cast(bought at show), Lauren Potter- 2, Shelby Tweten-3, Josh Hutcherson(AP)
Most Wanted: Hunger Games Cast, Glee Cast
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dolphingrl986 wrote:People should NOT stop sending to people that send "fakes". Jennifer obviously doesn't have time to sign TTM with her premieres, interviews, filming, etc. but she obviously cares about her fans. If she didn't care, she wouldn't have anything sent out. What annoys me is when celebs send nothing at all when they have plenty of people who could send PPs and when fans send them SASEs.
Did I say that "people shouldn't go to the movie premieres?" NO. I said "People should stop sending mail to people who send fakes" and that's not in quotes. It's fake. Deal. {up} Passing off something that wasn't signed by that person is VERY rude and a slap in the face...ESP if someone calls it out...#Awkward! LOL! That's how I feel.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters