Heather Langenkamp (Elm Street) Personalized SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Heather Langenkamp (Elm Street) Personalized SUCCESS!!

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hey everyone, about a year and a half ago I sent two photos to Heather (from Nightmare on Elm Street) and got my double success back today. My two photos signed and personalized. I'm so happy about this success. Now back then I sent to a place called the "Gum Factory" or something, but the address on my envelope is different. It's this:

Some Pig Productions
PO BOX 572187
Tarzana, PA 91357
USA

LOVE HER INSCRIPTIONS! {??} {??}

I'm very happy with this success. Photos and envelope are posted below:

:D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Re: Heather Langenkamp (Elm Street) Personalized SUCCESS!!

Post by admin »

Hi dancingirl1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Heather Langenkamp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

admin wrote:Hi dancingirl1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Heather Langenkamp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
thnx!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lydz »

Nice one - those are awesome inscriptions!
I will definitely have to write to her - she is great in the movies. {up}
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Lydz wrote:Nice one - those are awesome inscriptions!
I will definitely have to write to her - she is great in the movies. {up}
Thanks Sweetie! Yeah she seems nice!
And yes she was great in the movies.
JonathanMarc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonathanMarc »

Nice dude! I got her last week. It took almost a year. Love her work! {up}
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

yes congrats are in order. {up} i have been thinking of ordering from her site but if i can get her TTM that would be so much better and have pics i actully want too lol. but 1 year that is a long time but i guess as they say good things come to those who wait. Happy Holiday!
Best Wishes Sean sjazz [us]
JonathanMarc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonathanMarc »

Yup, I got the same pic of she and Freddy for free that she sells on her site for 20 bucks. Good luck on whatever you decide!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Sean SJazz wrote:but 1 year that is a long time but i guess as they say good things come to those who wait. Happy Holiday! Best Wishes Sean sjazz [us]
Thanks for commenting! Also I didn't mind waiting. It's always nice to get a surprise in the mail. The best ones are worth waiting for. REMEMBER THAT Bud! {up}

Happy Holidays to you as well.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jonathan_ wrote:Nice dude! I got her last week. It took almost a year. Love her work! {up}
Congrats to you as well! Thnx for posting! [us]