Hulk Hogan success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner

Hulk Hogan success

Post by cagneyfan »

I sent a letter, photo and SASE on Oct 26th and received photo signed on Nov 15th. The address I used was:

HULK HOGAN
2111 DREW STREET
CLEARWATER, FL 33765-3215

I got no lace on my undershirt!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hulk Hogan success

Post by admin »

Hi cagneyfan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Hulk Hogan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Sorry to be the one to tell you but Hulk Hogan uses a ghost signer TTM, has for years.
cagneyfan

Post by cagneyfan »

You are right - I only had my suspicions since I am not a sports collector also. Thanks for verifying and it helps me because I don't want to have anything that's bogus. Feel free to help me out with any of my entries.
I got no lace on my undershirt!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

cagneyfan wrote:You are right - I only had my suspicions since I am not a sports collector also. Thanks for verifying and it helps me because I don't want to have anything that's bogus. Feel free to help me out with any of my entries.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS THE TRUTH!
GOD BLESS YOU!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

cagneyfan wrote:You are right - I only had my suspicions since I am not a sports collector also. Thanks for verifying and it helps me because I don't want to have anything that's bogus. Feel free to help me out with any of my entries.
Wow, something besides ignorant belligerence. Refreshing.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Cagneyfan: I have a ton of respect for you. There are two types of collectors in this world. People who collect autographs ttm to have that connection with that celebrity and people who just want something cheap. And a secretarial means absolutely nothing to the people who collect autographs for the connection like you and me. This site is not even close half and half with that. And you are clearly in that first group.
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

knicksfannumba1 wrote:People who collect autographs ttm to have that connection with that celebrity and people who just want something cheap. And a secretarial means absolutely nothing to the people who collect autographs for the connection like you and me. This site is not even close half and half with that. And you are clearly in that first group.
I mean I agree with this and on the same note I disagree with you too. Just because people want an authentic autograph from some celeb doesn't mean that they don't also want a connection with the celeb as well. A sec is kinda a slap in the fact to some people though.. because the celeb thinks that we can't research things on the net..

If people are gonna take their time and pay for postage and write a letter to their fav celebs, they 'expect' something real or maybe even a PP. But a sec doesn't feel nice to get...and no matter how you describe it, you would wanna get a real autograph vs. a sec and NO ONE would ask for a sec. If so, you are lying. lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
knicksfannumba1 wrote:People who collect autographs ttm to have that connection with that celebrity and people who just want something cheap. And a secretarial means absolutely nothing to the people who collect autographs for the connection like you and me. This site is not even close half and half with that. And you are clearly in that first group.
I mean I agree with this and on the same note I disagree with you too. Just because people want an authentic autograph from some celeb doesn't mean that they don't also want a connection with the celeb as well. A sec is kinda a slap in the fact to some people though.. because the celeb thinks that we can't research things on the net..

If people are gonna take their time and pay for postage and write a letter to their fav celebs, they 'expect' something real or maybe even a PP. But a sec doesn't feel nice to get...and no matter how you describe it, you would wanna get a real autograph vs. a sec and NO ONE would ask for a sec. If so, you are lying. lol.
Agree 100% but some people wouldn't mind a sec. It's not the first thing they would ask for, but the people who are ignorant and live in a fantasy world with unicorns (People who believe in John Travolta and Doris Day ttm) don't necessarily hate secretarials like other people would. Secs are the biggest slap in the face because it's like the celebrity is trying to insult fan's intelligence, but some people don't hate secretarials and some even consider it a success... Which I have no clue why. :roll:
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

MJS73 wrote:
cagneyfan wrote: Wow, something besides ignorant belligerence. Refreshing.
Its shocking... Usually we get told where to go, and how were stupid.. that is nice to see someone appreciate us that tries to keep people informed.