terry bradshaw awesome success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: terry bradshaw awesome success

Post by hlebain34 »

And I have never paid money for an autograph that I didn't receive in person, and I never will. Not on Ebay, and not anywhere else. But the fact that autographs that are certified through these 3rd party companies draw in more money than autographs that don't really makes me question how you can say they are worthless? Sounds like the opposite of worthless to me.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

PSA/DNA is just that, an opinion.

I know of at least two cases where items were signed at a show, walked over to the PSA/DNA table, and failed.

None of this changes the fact that Terry Bradshaw uses a ghost signer. And he's far from the only one. Send to Paul Konerko's house and see what you get back.
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

MJS73 wrote:PSA/DNA is just that, an opinion.

I know of at least two cases where items were signed at a show, walked over to the PSA/DNA table, and failed.

None of this changes the fact that Terry Bradshaw uses a ghost signer. And he's far from the only one. Send to Paul Konerko's house and see what you get back.

This reply is not all directed to MJS73, but I'm not gonna reply to each part numerous times. Part of this is also for CHIgrapher. Seriously dude, you need to grow up or go away. Don't be an idiot on here. If you dont want to hear what others say, then dont log in. Its that easy. I'm not looking to argue with anyone because I could care less what people really think about what I have to say, but I have to agree about the PSA part, it is an opinion. It's their opinion that an autograph is real or fake as much as it is my opinion that something is real or fake. Unless you seen an autograph get signed in person, you have NO WAY of knowing if its real or not. I know someone who sent a card into PSA and it came back saying it was fake, and it was a MLB player from the 50's who we got in person at a small town show. He called PSA and told them he was more than willing to send the autograph ticket and a picture of him with Mr. Dittmer at that show, and Jack showing the card.. as proof and they just said that they felt it wasnt real. It just shows that their "pros" aren't the greatest. Also, I sent a Barry Sanders RC in to get graded there once and it came back a PSA 6. I knew that card was much better than a 6, so I got the case opened and had a buddy of mine send the card in with some of his stuff, and it came back with a 9.5 grade. From a 6 to a 9.5???? That is another reason why I will never usa PSA because they get so many cards in there that they cant do the job that each card deserves to get.

As for Terry, like I said in my earlier post on here.. I asked Terry about it at the National and he basically admitted that he doesnt sign his fanmail. He is a guy who could care less what his fans think of him. Go back and read my reply on this post if you didn't read it yet. Thats all the proof I need to know that he's not signing them. When a guy gets paid $200+ to sign his name just once at a show, why would he be willing to sign for free TTM. Do the math. Especially someone like Terry who is in need of money.

So think what you want about the Terry autograph, but I know that if you sent it to him to sign, that its not real, but if you wanna think it is real, then enjoy your card. As for people giving their opinions on here about your items.. if you dont want opinions from others, then dont post your success on here.