Katy Perry success 617 days

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katy Perry success 617 days

Post by swiftndbieber »

I've been a huge fan of Katy Perry for ages, I was suprised when I got this autograph today as I couldn't even remember sending a request, so I went through my database of successes I have sent and remembered that I sent a VV request to SCC arena Glasgow on 29/03/11 as I hadnt heard anything back after the concert I just assumed the letter wasnt passed on, so I gave up on that, but today I got her autograph back through the post, she payed for postage as it was an english stamp on the envelope I sent, it was in my envelope however a different photo to the one I sent was signed and sent back.

Last edited by swiftndbieber on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry success 617 days

Post by gghi18 »

Wonderful success! I received two separate responses her recently myself (after a long wait both times). Lovely photo she sent out, too. Looks like she's been trying to catch up with her fanmail. I hope all her fans who sent her receive responses soon, too. 8)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Valiente
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valiente »

Congrats! It's awesome. I sent her, too.
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

you sent this in March 2012? it's now December 2012. there are 365 days in a year, 366 in this as its a leap year... so how was this a "617 day success" if it hasn't even been a year? I'm confused :?

Great success though! I love the photo she sent you, and I love her autograph, it's so cute!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Meow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Meow »

Oh my gosh. That is AMAZING! I have always wanted one. What you think the odds are of me getting something back from her in the same reasonable amount of time. Congrats in this great success.
Successes: Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Chad Henne (IP), Ariana Grande (PP), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Selena Gomez ( Studio Fan Mail), Kelly Clarkson

Most wanted: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, 1D, Fab 5 Gymnasts, PSY, Cher Lloyd, JK Rowling, Les Miserables (movie) Cast.

If you have any of my Most Wanteds as a success, please tell me. I am willing to trade celeb addresses
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! That is a stunning pic, I really hope mine is coming :p
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SUCCESSES LIKE THIS IS WHY I LOVE DOING THIS HOBBY! {??}
CONGRATS!! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by caimenmasterson »

Great success! I hope we all hear back in the near future!
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rappelzdzd »

So happy, great success.
I heart which I could not help him
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:you sent this in March 2012? it's now December 2012. there are 365 days in a year, 366 in this as its a leap year... so how was this a "617 day success" if it hasn't even been a year? I'm confused :?

Great success though! I love the photo she sent you, and I love her autograph, it's so cute!
oops that was supposed to say 2011, my bad
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/