Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Trash
dolbyhome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Post by dolbyhome »

BATMAN FOREVER
How come you are managing to post replies on the forum but cannot reply to my messages ?
Ive tried to keep communication away from the actual forum by messaging you direct but for some reason you just wish to conduct business on the forum rather than via pm ?!
Its the 30th November - cut off day for our transaction - i'm looking forward to my pictures being with me even though it is 4 weeks after payment, or a refund being in my paypal account by the time i get home.
Either way i'm going to be happy !
IP - 90+ Bought - 3 TTM - 5 PP - 4
Latest - IP Fearne Cotton, Keith Lemon, Holly Willoughby
Favourites - IP Cheryl, Gordon Ramsay, Tulisa, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Victoria Pendleton, Olly Murs, The Saturdays, James Corden, Keith Lemon
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

BatmanForever wrote:If you're going to make threats, you might want to watch what you say.

GOD U R SOOO FUNNY. LIKE I TOLD U THE OTHER DAY I BEG U REPORT ME 2 THE POLICE!! THEY R NOT THREATS MY FRIEND. U AVE NOT MADE ME A FULL REFUND. PAYPAL HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GIVE THAT REFUND BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T TRANSFERRED THE MONEY INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO COVER THE TRANSACTION. I AM NOT STUPID IVE USED PAYPAL NOW 4 YEARS AND IF YOU SEND MONEY 2 SOMEONE IT GOES INTO THAT PERSON ACCOUNT STRAIGHT AWAY YOU DON'T GET TOLD "THIS PAYMENT IS PENDING TILL 5TH DECEMBER" YOU HAVE DONE THIS BECAUSE COME 5TH DECEMBER I WILL GET TOLD THAT THE TRANSACTION HAS FAILED AND WE WILL BE BACK TO SQ 1 AGAIN. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME 4 A FOOL. DO U WORK AND DOES YOUR EMPLOYER KNOW YOU DO THIS 2 PEOPLE? LIKE I SAID U PICKED THE WRONG SON F A BITCH TO DO THIS 2....ALL U HAVE 2 DO IS REFUND ME THE CORRECT WAY GO ON PAYPAL AND CLICK SEND MONEY TO FAMILY/FRIENDS THEN THE AMOUNT, TO MY PAYPAL EMAIL AND I WILL GET IT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES AND I WILL GO AWAY!! IF U R GENUINE ABOUT THIS AND WANT ME 2 GO AWAY THEN U NO WHAT 2 DO.
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

dolbyhome wrote:BATMAN FOREVER
How come you are managing to post replies on the forum but cannot reply to my messages ?
Ive tried to keep communication away from the actual forum by messaging you direct but for some reason you just wish to conduct business on the forum rather than via pm ?!
Its the 30th November - cut off day for our transaction - i'm looking forward to my pictures being with me even though it is 4 weeks after payment, or a refund being in my paypal account by the time i get home.
Either way i'm going to be happy !
DOLBYHOME THEY HAVE DONE THIS 2 SO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE AND EBAY, THEY OFFER U THE ITEM AND YOU PAY THEM. THEN THEY DON'T EMAIL U BACK. THEN THEY GIVE U SOME CRAP STORY. U THEN HAVE 2 FILE 4 A REFUND FROM PAYPAL. PAYPAL THEN CONTACTS THEM BUT WHEN THEY DON'T REPLY BACK PAYPAL ARE THE ONES THAT GIVE U THE REFUND NOT BATMANFOREVER WHO THEN OWES THE MONEY TO PAYPAL...ITS CALLED RIPPING OFF PAYPAL. AND THEY WILL BE GETTING A EMAIL FROM ME WHEN I GET HOME WITH BATMANFOREVERS ADDRESS SO THEY CAN GET THEIR MONEY BACK. BUT IF I WAS U OPEN A DISPUTE NOW AS U WONT GET YOUR STUFF TRUST ME.
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

IF U AVE BEEN CONNED BY THIS PERSON 9EVEN IF U GOT A REFUND FROM PAYPAL) PLEASE EMAIL THE CEO OFF PAYPAL AND TELL THEM WHAT THEY AVE DONE 2 U...IT WILL HELP GET THEM BOOTED OFF PAYPAL. CONTACT THEM AT cameron.mclean@paypal.com

Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

BatmanForever wrote:Absolute rubbish.

Simon, I think you'll find you've been refunded.

BLOODY LIAR!!

Dear Simon Anderson,

The refund sent by Richard Jaremijenko (richardj1993@hotmail.co.uk) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact Richard Jaremijenko regarding this refund.

-----------------------------------
Refund details:
-----------------------------------

Amount: 30.00 GBP
Sender: Richard Jaremijenko
Sender's email: richardj1993@hotmail.co.uk
Transaction ID: 72292752VW9782437
Transaction date: 28 Nov 2012

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

SO EXPLAIN THIS U IDIOT!! CANT WAIT 2 THE WKEND GOING 4 A NICE DRIVE WINK WINK

Baseball111
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baseball111 »

Just so you boys know..I made an account just to post in this thread cause it's absolutely hilarious. It's been clear for a week that there i no way on God's green earth that you will receive a refund from him but you just keep threatening him by taking him to police. You got hustled my friend. If you want this resolved..file a report with Paypal and move along, but for the entertainment of everyone..feel free to keep this going.

That being said, I hate internet frauds and BATMANFOREVER has been blocked from my Ebay account :)

Good day boys...carry on.
BatmanForever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BatmanForever »

Sorry but as people do, they have financial troubles sometimes so the money obviously has not cleared but when I sent you the refund there was obviously money in the account.

Feel free to make your pathetic threats because I feel free to also involve the police as you have now been posting my private information on a public forum.

Incredibly pathetic since this is all over such a minimal amount.

Also about that 'drive' you might want to be careful.
dolbyhome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dolbyhome »

BATMANFOREVER
Can you respond to my emails / pms
Thanks
IP - 90+ Bought - 3 TTM - 5 PP - 4
Latest - IP Fearne Cotton, Keith Lemon, Holly Willoughby
Favourites - IP Cheryl, Gordon Ramsay, Tulisa, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Victoria Pendleton, Olly Murs, The Saturdays, James Corden, Keith Lemon
BatmanForever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BatmanForever »

I have contacted Admin to have this remove now as what you are doing is defamation of character and is breaking the law.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

BatmanForever wrote:Sorry but as people do, they have financial troubles sometimes so the money obviously has not cleared but when I sent you the refund there was obviously money in the account.

Feel free to make your pathetic threats because I feel free to also involve the police as you have now been posting my private information on a public forum.

Incredibly pathetic since this is all over such a minimal amount.

Also about that 'drive' you might want to be careful.
COMPLETE AND UTTER RUBBISH, IF THERE WAS MONEY IN YOUR ACCT THE TRANSFER WOULD OFF GONE THREW ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT AND NOT YOURS ITS JUST LIES LIES AND MORE LIES. THE INFORMATION THAT'S BEEN PUT UP HERE IS CORRECT AND IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN I HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS OR CONTACT DETAILS THE EBAY STUFF IS NOT PRIVATE ANYONE WITH A EBAY ACCT CAN SEARCH FOR THAT ON EBAY SO STOP TALKING A LOAD OF CRAP.. A MINIMAL AMOUNT IT MIGHT TO YOU BUT SOME OFF US OUR DISABLED AND DONT GET MUCH MONEY NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHERS U AVE TAKEN FROM IT ALL ADDS UP. I FIND YOUR COMMENTS INSULTING TO SAY "WELL U AVENT LOST LOTS" SO IT MAKES IT OK 4 U 2 RIP US OFF DOES IT? WHY SHOULD DOLBY AND I WATCH THE DRIVE IS THERE SNOW OR ICE UP THERE? PLEASE B SURE WHEN WE COME KNOCKING THAT U AVE EITHER OUR PHOTOS OR MONEY PLEASE