Ant and Dec - Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ant and Dec - Success!

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

For those who don't know, Ant & Dec are two of Britain's most loved TV presenters. They started off as actors in popular show Grange Hill, then went to music as PJ & Duncan, and are now most famous for their TV presenting roles on "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here", "Britain's Got Talent", "Red or Black" and various other programmes.

Sent: email to their management, James Grant Media Group
When: sometime in July 2012, asking for autographs from various of their clients.

I got an email back saying "Ant and Dec are no longer signing cards, however there is a downloadable and printable version on their website which is free". who wants a printable autograph though, really? :? :shock:

So anyway, I emailed again!

Sent: email to their management, James Grant Media Group
When: 5th November 2012

Recieved: signed photo from Ant & Dec
When: 7th November 2012

I assume they must have switched back to signing cards! :D Their management must have realised how ridiculous a printable version of an autograph is ;-) :lol:

Picture with Envelope:

Envelope close up:

Picture on its own:

Really happy with this success! I didnt think I was going to get an authentic signed photo when I emailed in July, so its proof that "if at first you dont succeed, try again" :) Really happy! :D

- Daniel
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ant and Dec - Success!

Post by admin »

Hi iamdanieljlacey :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ant and Dec on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Samsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Samsautographs »

Great success, James Grant are really good and there has been only two times out of Four i havent had a success/email reply :)
Most Wanted : Romain Grosjean (Recieved), Kimi Raikonnen (Recieved), Jerome DAmbrosio (Recieved), Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Timo Glock and Sebastian Vettel and Nico Hulkenburg
Sent off for : 70 -125 :-) :D
Successes : 60
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Samsautographs wrote:Great success, James Grant are really good and there has been only two times out of Four i havent had a success/email reply :)

oh really? I'm not a huge fan of James Grant talent agency to be honest lol. In July, I requested like 6 photos, and only one has come since then (Dick & Dom), apart from Ant and Dec and I had to re-send for that! The others, I got told I'm on their autograph list, and have been ever since... I even tried sending my own photos for them to sign, but they came back unsigned with a note saying "sorry, but it is impossible for the star to sign". Out of interest, who were the 2 you got back? :)
Samsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Samsautographs »

Hey sorry about the late reply i recieved Friday Download (pre-print) just did it to test it out and Diversity authentic :)
Most Wanted : Romain Grosjean (Recieved), Kimi Raikonnen (Recieved), Jerome DAmbrosio (Recieved), Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Timo Glock and Sebastian Vettel and Nico Hulkenburg
Sent off for : 70 -125 :-) :D
Successes : 60
ManOfKent
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ManOfKent »

Hi what email address did you use as I keep getting a postmaster reply saying incorrect address? Thanks.
Favourite Autographs Received: [color=#000040]Wayne Rooney,Danny Dyer,Simon Bird,Joe Thomas,Blake Harrison,James Buckley,Ross Barkley,Raymond Briggs,Nicholas Lyndhurst,Andy Murray,Frank Lampard,Gregg Wallace[/color]
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

it's on their website, under Contact. use the Enquiry one :)
Ellie_bissett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ellie_bissett »

I sent a letter to ant and dec about two weeks ago, this afternoon I received a letter saying that they get to many autograph requests to sign them all. Quite sad about this, do u think I should send to them again, or would that just be irritating for them?
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Don't send again, as James Grant Media will NEVER pass on fanmail to their clients. I tried Keith Lemon that way and always got rejected. However, email them and say that you're a huge fan, they're your idols or whatever, and ask them to send an authentic hand signed one and I'm sure they will :) that's what I did! :)
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Don't send again, as James Grant Media will NEVER pass on fanmail to their clients. I tried Keith Lemon that way and always got rejected. However, email them and say that you're a huge fan, they're your idols or whatever, and ask them to send an authentic hand signed one and I'm sure they will :) that's what I did! :)