Katy Perry Success!! (2 year wait)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry Success!! (2 year wait)

Post by skaboss241 »

1sadhatter wrote:hi katy your my favourite singer in the world my favourite song of yours is i kissed a girl and im wide awake. i love {??} {star} your accent aswell.i really want to come up on stage with you in front of millions of people. [uk]
lots of love emily age eight
xxxx :) xxxx
You know that Katy Perry didn't actually post on this thread or for that matter this forum right?
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

1sadhatter wrote:hi katy your my favourite singer in the world my favourite song of yours is i kissed a girl and im wide awake. i love {??} {star} your accent aswell.i really want to come up on stage with you in front of millions of people. [uk]
lots of love emily age eight
xxxx :) xxxx
Thank you so much!!!! I love you too! Next concert your at just run up on stage and give me a hug, I'll remember you!!!
- :D KP xoxoxoxoxo!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

r2zlost wrote:Thank you so much!!!! I love you too! Next concert your at just run up on stage and give me a hug, I'll remember you!!!
- :D KP xoxoxoxoxo!
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Joshsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joshsautographs »

That was RUDE! Don't you realize how BUSY Katy is?? She is one of the most busiest musicians out there right now..And SOME replies take MORE than two years. And fanmail isn't on their priority list if they have more important things to things..LIKE ACTUALLY WORK and TOUR. So before become the member who hates waiting for long reples...im gonna say this now: "for this hobby you need to patient..!![/quote]

You sound like a 10 year old girl protecting katy.To be honest you do need to be patient but 2 years for a photo copy? {down}

But well done :D
Josh's autographs!!!

(uk)
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

Joshsautographs wrote:That was RUDE! Don't you realize how BUSY Katy is?? She is one of the most busiest musicians out there right now..And SOME replies take MORE than two years. And fanmail isn't on their priority list if they have more important things to things..LIKE ACTUALLY WORK and TOUR. So before become the member who hates waiting for long reples...im gonna say this now: "for this hobby you need to patient..!!
You sound like a 10 year old girl protecting katy.To be honest you do need to be patient but 2 years for a photo copy? {down}

But well done :D[/quote]

It's not a "photo copy".
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
DisneyGirlFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DisneyGirlFan »

Hey Dan!
Congrats on your amazing success! :) A 2 year wait is definitely a long time! Glad you didn't give up!
If you have any questions, PM me! I will answer ASAP

Sent Out: Idina Menzel, Mary Costa, The Phantom of the Opera, Emilie De Ravin, Candice Swanepoel, Sam Claflin, Bridgit Mendler, and others

TTM Successes: Wicked! Playbill, Amanda Seyfried, Alexander Ludwig, Isabelle Allen, and Kathryn Beaumont

IP Successes: Fifth Harmony, Hammond Peek(production sound mixer of Lord of the Rings and King Kong), Sarah Brennan(author), Tecoya(Washington Redskins Cheerleader), Casey(Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader), Myra(Carolina Panthers Cheerleader), Ashely(New Orleans Saintsations Cheerleader), and Richard Sobol(photographer)

Bought Successes: Cassandra Clare(author)

Most Wanted: Idina Menzel, Ariana Grande, Bella Thorne, Zendaya, Peyton List, Hunger Games Cast, Taylor Swift, Maggie Smith, Emma Thompson, Cody Simpson, Victoria Justice, Olivia Holt, Nicholas Hoult, Willow Shields, and more
dunnellz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunnellz »

Very cool - congrats.
Give my page a "Like" while you're there!
mailmanfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mailmanfan »

Feel sorry for this guy when he has all these 12 year old kids on here saying that it has to be real because their idol Katy would never get a secretary to sign for her. I am positive this was a fake success.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Joshsautographs wrote:You sound like a 10 year old girl protecting katy.To be honest you do need to be patient but 2 years for a photo copy? {down}
And you sound like a hater so we all can't win ! LOL And it's not a photo copy ametur. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

mailmanfan wrote:Feel sorry for this guy when he has all these 12 year old kids on here saying that it has to be real because their idol Katy would never get a secretary to sign for her. I am positive this was a fake success.
First of all this topic is 14 months old and the photo of the autograph is no longer displaying. It was an authentic autograph signed on a 8x10" poster she was sending to fans to promote her new movie. If you want to see the photo it is on my website. Don't comment on a topic when you don't know what you're talking about. {up}