Emma Bunton (Spice Girls) (Sort of) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LOSTCrumpus
$10 gift certificate winner

Emma Bunton (Spice Girls) (Sort of) success

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

I sent Emma a LOR, SASE and a Spice Girls CD cover on October 2, 2012 and today I received a reply. It wasn't the success I was hoping for but at least it's something. She didn't sign my CD cover but I did get back a massive Heart FM promotion card with her autograph on. It was personilised to me so I am guessing these are send out to anyone who sends her fanmail. Saying that it might not have been her who open my letter entirely. I used the XIX Management address and was surprised to receive something Heart FM related. I didn't sent it to the studio as I thought I'd get something like this and better success to her management. I thought I'd get something back too after Geri personally signed via the XIX address.

Heart FM card

Spice Girls CD Cover

Envelope

This is the address I used:
Emma Bunton
XIX Management
Unit 32/33
Ransomes Dock
35 37 Parkgate Road
London SW11 4NP

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Bunton (Spice Girls) (Sort of) success

Post by Manini »

Great success! I have sent to her in September and haven't received anything back yet, so I wouldn't mind having a Heart FM related autograph - at least :D
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Congrats
I recieved pretty much the same responce today myself but I did sent to her via HEART! I sent my SPICE WORLD cover requesting personalisation 4 months ago and today recieved it back unsigned along with her own photo, different to yours. At least its authentic but as she is there each week and after such a long wait it was kinda disapointing not to get my own item signed. Happy all the same tho
LOSTCrumpus

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

mymymy wrote:Congrats
I recieved pretty much the same responce today myself but I did sent to her via HEART! I sent my SPICE WORLD cover requesting personalisation 4 months ago and today recieved it back unsigned along with her own photo, different to yours. At least its authentic but as she is there each week and after such a long wait it was kinda disapointing not to get my own item signed. Happy all the same tho
It is very strange she doesn't sign people's thing seeing as she is at Heart once a week like you said.

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

bensautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bensautographs »

I always send via heart now and when I always do I always recieve my things back signed and personalised.i have a few things signed by geri and hoping to send to Emma again via heart for her to sign them so I hope she hasn't stopped signing things people send in
LOSTCrumpus

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

bensautographs wrote:I always send via heart now and when I always do I always recieve my things back signed and personalised.i have a few things signed by geri and hoping to send to Emma again via heart for her to sign them so I hope she hasn't stopped signing things people send in

Well might just try again but sent it to Heart.

Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Congrats!! Although she didn't sign your Cd booklet, it's great that you got a response.
I'm happy to see this success because I sent to her via Heart radio ;)

You should send your booklet to Geri Halliwell or Mel C., I think they'll sign it for sure :)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

I will try again at some point, I dont know why she returned our items unsigned at this time, must be a reason! Geri seems great with her fanmail, I must take the time to put a request together for her.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LOSTCrumpus :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Emma Bunton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)