Michael Shannon

emailjnm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Shannon

Post by emailjnm »

@Simon - just got a "Grace" playbill in the mail today. Sent it out Oct. 3rd, got it back now (Nov. 16th). The show goes until January, I believe. All I did was get a regular 6x9 envelope, slap two forever stamps on it, and add a nice LOR with a 6x9 SASE + two forever stamps inside of that. I sent a letter (same deal) directly to Shannon, as well, along with a Toronto International Film Festival ticket stub from the "Iceman" screening I attended this year so he could sign it. Haven't received that back yet. So it seems like your best bet would be to contact the stage manager directly. Good luck! - Joe
FAVORITE IP SUCCESSES: Edward Norton, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Alan Rickman, Johnny Depp, Martin Scorsese, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Benedict Cumberbatch, Liam Neeson, Matthew McConaughey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Smith, Ridley Scott, Charlize Theron, Bryan Cranston, Dustin Hoffman, Stan Lee, Jim Carrey, Harvey Keitel, Christian Bale, Will Smith, Brendan Gleeson, Woody Harrelson, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Daisy Ridley, Ryan Reynolds, Ben Affleck, Tom Cruise, Christopher Walken, Quentin Tarantino, Samuel L. Jackson, Javier Bardem, Steve Buscemi, Peter Capaldi, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Michael Fassbender, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hardy, Jeremy Irons and Scarlett Johansson.

MOST WANTED: Natalie Portman (forever #1), Kevin Spacey, Russell Crowe, Jack Nicholson, Cillian Murphy, Paul Giamatti, Sean Connery, Robert DeNiro, Ralph Fiennes, Denzel Washington, Aaron Paul, Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman, Sean Penn and Michael Caine.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Hi Joe Thank u 4 this can i ask did u address the envelope 2 a Certain person or just to the Stage Manager? Also what do i need to write? Thanks
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
emailjnm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emailjnm »

If you want it to get to a specific person in the production, put their name at the top like this:

Michael Shannon
“Grace”
c/o Cort Theatre
138 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10019

If you want it to get to the stage manager (and thus get him to get to all the stars), do it like this:

“Grace”
ATTN: Stage Manager
c/o Cort Theatre
138 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10019

If you send a letter to the stage manager, ONLY do so if you want a signed playbill. Don't ask for him/her to pass along photos or whatever to the stars - that won't happen. So if you want Michael Shannon to sign something, send it directly to him. But if you just want a playbill and get everyone's autograph (which is far more common and easier to get), then go with just asking for a playbill.

That's all the advice I have. I only just started myself, but I've been researching and learning over the last month. Hope it helps!

Here's a YouTube video that shows exactly what you should do and how you should do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9E8CXmhMJQ
FAVORITE IP SUCCESSES: Edward Norton, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Alan Rickman, Johnny Depp, Martin Scorsese, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Benedict Cumberbatch, Liam Neeson, Matthew McConaughey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Smith, Ridley Scott, Charlize Theron, Bryan Cranston, Dustin Hoffman, Stan Lee, Jim Carrey, Harvey Keitel, Christian Bale, Will Smith, Brendan Gleeson, Woody Harrelson, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Daisy Ridley, Ryan Reynolds, Ben Affleck, Tom Cruise, Christopher Walken, Quentin Tarantino, Samuel L. Jackson, Javier Bardem, Steve Buscemi, Peter Capaldi, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Michael Fassbender, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hardy, Jeremy Irons and Scarlett Johansson.

MOST WANTED: Natalie Portman (forever #1), Kevin Spacey, Russell Crowe, Jack Nicholson, Cillian Murphy, Paul Giamatti, Sean Connery, Robert DeNiro, Ralph Fiennes, Denzel Washington, Aaron Paul, Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman, Sean Penn and Michael Caine.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Emailjnm can i THANK U for your advice which i took and i recvd a Signed playbill this Morning with Michaels signuture on it.

Thank You so Much it was well appreciated!! {up} {up}
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

emailjnm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emailjnm »

Congrats, Simon! So did you get it signed by the whole cast or just by Shannon?

Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Yes it was done by the whole cast though it was only Shannon i wanted..lol

Just reading your Most Wants got all of them apart from Michael Fassbender, Edward Norton, Ryan Gosling, Chloe Moretz,

Though i did meet Norton twice and he Refused just the 2 off us, he is a very difficult signer.