Louis Jourdan odd 1/2 success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Louis Jourdan odd 1/2 success

Post by countpaul »

I sent to Mr Louis Jourdan excatley one week ago today a LOR, SASE, cardboard and 3 photos.

I had asked the photos be made out to Paul and also put post it notes on the photos " please inscribe To Paul :)" incase he didnt read the letter. All three photos came back today with only my name written on it and no signature. The cardboard I had written please return with photos on both sides didnt come baxk but I was just trying to protect the pictures and he took and put big orange stickers on the back because I guess he didnt understand he had to pull the waxy paper off and they would be self adhesive....the no lick kind :) I am glad he still answers fanmail and thinking as he is getting older he probably didnt get the no lick envelopes....But I dont understand why he would think I only wanted Paul written on them...What do you guys think...should I send them back with a polite letter asking for him to sign them as well and add the same on the post it notes. My mom thought the post it notes were a must this time...so it would be understood just what I wanted.
It does show Mr Jourdan does read and answer his fanmail as the Paul is in his handwritting....but I do not want to be rude either...But I really do want them signed :)

Louis Jourdan

Louis Jourdan and Elizabeth

Envelope front

Envelope back

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3676/2 ... picsay.jpg
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Louis Jourdan odd 1/2 success

Post by Manini »

Yes, I definitely think you should tell him it was a bit of a misunderstanding, I have no reason to doubt he won't sign your pictures then! Good Luck! {up} :D
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Thanks....
Ps I used the Maybrook Dr. address in the data base :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi countpaul :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Louis Jourdan
1139 Maybrook
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2717
USA [us]

{star} Louis Jourdan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

He often seems to get mixed up with fanmail, when my photos came back they were both signed twice :lol: It looks like he started to sign the first one and then stopped!
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

In person you can see the photo has another Pa in it. The other photo I didnt scam has Paul writtem on it twice....once in a dark area :)
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Even though Im bumping this....I wanted to give an update. I did wind up sending these back the next week explaining the misunderstanding. I never got these back :( Kinda thinking I wont since the first time it took 6 days......
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

countpaul wrote:Even though Im bumping this....I wanted to give an update. I did wind up sending these back the next week explaining the misunderstanding. I never got these back :( Kinda thinking I wont since the first time it took 6 days......
I wouldn't give up hope just yet, mine took over 2 months 8)