Nina Dobrev SUCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
grimmjowpro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nina Dobrev SUCESS

Post by grimmjowpro »

Edit reason: Removed my adress
Last edited by grimmjowpro on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nina Dobrev SUCESS

Post by admin »

Hi grimmjowpro :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
grimmjowpro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grimmjowpro »

Nina Dobrev
The Vampire Diaries
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914
USA
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Congrats! But you might want to cover up your address next time ;)

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I think she switched to an AP machine now...
It doesn't look like a stamp anymore.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Ok stilll looks like a stmaped success..
Just it's DARKER a little bit.

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

grimmjowpro wrote:Nina Dobrev
The Vampire Diaries
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914
USA
Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nina Dobrev on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
grimmjowpro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grimmjowpro »

dancingirl1 wrote:Ok stilll looks like a stmaped success..
Just it's DARKER a little bit.

I`m new to fanmail. I`m really happy that i got a mail back.
I sent this mail a year ago 8/21/2011.
I already gave up that i get a mail back.
IDK what stmaped success is. I just wanted to share that the adress still works.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

grimmjowpro wrote:IDK what stmaped success is. I just wanted to share that the adress still works.
A stamped success means that Nina did not actually sign it. She had a stamp made of her signature and someone else stamps it onto the photos.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

grimmjowpro wrote:IDK what stmaped success is. I just wanted to share that the adress still works.
Well do you know what a STAMP is? Like in school when the teacher stamps "GOOD JOB" on a paper, well Nina didn't sign the photos. She hasn't signed for a LONG time. They used a STAMP with her name on it. {up} So it's fake, not real.