Kate Middleton - Failed

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner

Kate Middleton - Failed

Post by DELTA FAN »

Sent a letter, sase & photo for The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton to sign my photo but was sent back unsigned, instead got a letter from ST James's Palace thankin me for my letter, which is better than nothing!
{up}
Sent at this address c/o Buckingham Palace
On 4/10/12

jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Middleton -Half success?

Post by jamiso »

Considering she is royalty, I am not surprised that she did not sign your photo! But I would have been having recieving a letter stamped from the palace nonetheless!
DELTA FAN

Re: Kate Middleton - Failed

Post by DELTA FAN »

I never wrote to anyone from the Royal Family, so i thought to try and not suprised she didnt sign, but a nice letter from St Jame's palace, which I shall keep!
Jack K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jack K »

I'm sorry to say that the Royals are not allowed to autograph photographs, even though they may want to. I think it has something to do with signing official documents if/when they are King/Queen. I don't understand it all really but it was nice of them to send you a letter back.

Look at it on the bright side, you did get an autograph - Claudia Holloway! {up} :D

Good luck next time!
Collecting TTM since August 2012, and IP since March 2012

My autographs:
Total from TTM & IP - 112
Waiting on - 30
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

LOL ar you surprised? haha!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DELTA FAN

Post by DELTA FAN »

Thanks for the info Jack K, didnt know all that. {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DELTA FAN wrote:didnt know all that. {up}
Yeah it's kind like they are "under contract.." {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Sorry about your failure - but I think the letter is kinda cool ;)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
Joshsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joshsautographs »

God these idots who want autographs of the queen ect... really not gonna happen :shock:
Josh's autographs!!!

(uk)
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

I believe that Charles or Philip broke etiquette by signing an autograph recently. And William and harry have signed on visits etc. But never will you ever get one TTM
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese