Selena Gomez email address!

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
233ella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez email address!

Post by 233ella »

Selena Gomez only uses PPs from studiofanmail although i don't think she's even still doing that so it is pointless sending to her
Last edited by 233ella on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
My favourites I have received : Ella Henderson, Cher Lloyd, Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato, Drew Seeley, Erin Cardillo, Matthew Lewis

IP: Cher Lloyd, Union J

MOST WANTED: The fosters cast, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn
shiraz1802
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez email address!

Post by shiraz1802 »

could you post on ur email and selenas reply??
233ella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 233ella »

Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding
to emails for Selena Gomez. If you wish
to send a message to Selena, please write
to her directly at Hollywood Records
or visit her official Website at
http://www.selenagomez.com 
Last edited by 233ella on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favourites I have received : Ella Henderson, Cher Lloyd, Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato, Drew Seeley, Erin Cardillo, Matthew Lewis

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SELENA WILL NO LONGER REPLY TTM.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
IF YOU WANT A REAL ONE, U NEED 2 BUY IT!

IT'S THE TRUTH! :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

dancingirl1 wrote:SELENA WILL NO LONGER REPLY TTM.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
IF YOU WANT A REAL ONE, U NEED 2 BUY IT!

IT'S THE TRUTH! :D
What a surprise lol dancingirl brings the bad news lol The news is true but dancingirl is always happy to bring it lol {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote: What a surprise lol dancingirl brings the bad news lol The news is true but dancingirl is always happy to bring it lol {down}
Well you would think by the 5 MILLIONTH time this topic was posted that they would research or even SEARCH it first so from now on, if they won't do their job and search, why would I be all "Mary Poppins" about it? What I say is true, so they should appreciate that I am being HONEST and not like other members that say "you should give it a shot" even though they know she will NEVER reply TTM again.

I'm honest, so take it or leave.
(not you, just IN GENERAL.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I know u bring the honesty but give these newbies a break lol... Honesty is good and i appreciate it but people still like to dream haha ...Dont always gotta be brutally honest dancingirl lol.....Sometimes i think your heart is black lol
233ella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 233ella »

yeah :cry:
Last edited by 233ella on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPAAMcollectorsforum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SPAAMcollectorsforum »

dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote: What a surprise lol dancingirl brings the bad news lol The news is true but dancingirl is always happy to bring it lol {down}
Well you would think by the 5 MILLIONTH time this topic was posted that they would research or even SEARCH it first so from now on, if they won't do their job and search, why would I be all "Mary Poppins" about it? What I say is true, so they should appreciate that I am being HONEST and not like other members that say "you should give it a shot" even though they know she will NEVER reply TTM again.

I'm honest, so take it or leave.
(not you, just IN GENERAL.)
Marry Poppins is awesome!

"Never need a reason, never need a rhyme! Marry Poppins step in time!"
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Sometimes i think your heart is black lol
Well as long as I know it's not black, it's all good.
Honesty is part of a good heart.
LIARS are part of the "black heart..."

{??}