Katy Perry SUCCESS! Seven attempts & finally got my success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry SUCCESS! Seven attempts & finally got my succ

Post by Jaffer »

gghi18 wrote:Thank you everyone for your kind words! :) And yes, Manini, seven times is a lot. Haha! I was very determined to get her autograph. lol :P
Now you mention it, I have written to her at least 4 times. Plus, I brought her auto off a member here, who never shipped it!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Jaffer wrote:
gghi18 wrote:Thank you everyone for your kind words! :) And yes, Manini, seven times is a lot. Haha! I was very determined to get her autograph. lol :P
Now you mention it, I have written to her at least 4 times. Plus, I brought her auto off a member here, who never shipped it!
When did you buy it? That's terrible the user never sent it to you! :( {down}
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Congrats! {up}
KSkittypurry13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KSkittypurry13 »

Congrats I just wrote to her but I won an official autograph through Katy's golden ticket contest in march of this year :-)
Check out my autograph account on instagram to get the latest updates on who i am writing to what autographs i have been getting ect

if i hit 1K followers by April 5th i am going to be doing an amazing giveaway with autographs movie posters and concert merchandise

@kskittypurry13autographs