Katy Perry SUCCESS! Seven attempts & finally got my success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katy Perry SUCCESS! Seven attempts & finally got my success.

Post by gghi18 »

Hello everyone,

I finally received an autograph from Ms. Katy Perry. I am very pleased with this success as I have sent her numerous times and never heard anything back until this last Monday. I sent (each time) a LOR, pictures, and a SASE). The question is, I don't know which letter this response is from since her secretary did not use my SASE nor sent my picks back. I received what appears to be an authentic pre-signed photo from her "Part of Me" promo picture tour. Here's the address I used:

Katy Perry
Direct Management Group, Inc.
947 North la Cienega Blvd.
Suite G
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA

Here's a scan of the autograph:

And here's a scan of the envelope:

I've sent her on the following dates: 1/28/10, 7/10/10, 9/24/12 (TTM) and four times Via-Concert (all through the "Teenage Dream" tour)= 7 Times I have sent Ms. Katy and finally received my response. Honestly, I think it's a response from my TTM request from 9/24/12 because it was most recent. She's been sending out pre-signed photos lately and my letter may have been responded to because it was maybe on top? I'm not sure but I am very grateful to have finally received her autograph after numerous fails. I do believe it is authentic (since others who have received the same picture; the signature is slightly different on each photo) but I'd like to hear feedback/opinions from others so feel free. Thank you fanmail.biz! :) Couldn't do it without you! And thank you Ms. Perry! :D {??} I wish luck to all the other fans who are still waiting for a response. May it come ASAP!

Sincerely
gghi18 (Mark) :D
Last edited by gghi18 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry SUCCESS! Seven attempts & finally got my succ

Post by Orby's blue angel »

Congrats. I don't care for Katy Perry, But how great for you that you got a positive response! {up}

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Orby's blue angel wrote:Congrats. I don't care for Katy Perry, But how great for you that you got a positive response! {up}
Haha! Actually, a lot of my friends don't care for her either (they say she can't sing) but I like her. She's got some catchy songs! ;) And thank you for your kind words! {up}
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats. I am hoping I get mine back soon
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Manini »

Wow, I really love when something like that happens! I have never contacted a celebrity seven times, but as we can see here, patience sometimes works!!! :D {up} Congratulations so much!
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gghi18 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Katy Perry on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Thank you everyone for your kind words! :) And yes, Manini, seven times is a lot. Haha! I was very determined to get her autograph. lol :P

Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

I think she's great :) And that's a well deserved success, congratulations! :)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

Congrats
I love Katy, she is one of my favorite artist {??}
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Wonderful. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters