Milla Jovovich Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LOSTCrumpus
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Milla Jovovich Success

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

So does this autopen know her signature and then just repeat it?

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

LOSTCrumpus wrote:So does this autopen know her signature and then just repeat it?
Yes. It's a machine that can mechanically use a marker to "trick" people who don't know autographs like we do. It copies it onto the photo.

Here you go:
http://nicedefinition.com/Definition/Wo ... topen.aspx

{up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
natty222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by natty222 »

Wow... just wow. :shock:
LOSTCrumpus

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

dancingirl1 wrote:
LOSTCrumpus wrote:So does this autopen know her signature and then just repeat it?
Yes. It's a machine that can mechanically use a marker to "trick" people who don't know autographs like we do. It copies it onto the photo.

Here you go:
http://nicedefinition.com/Definition/Wo ... topen.aspx

{up}
So I does copy her actual signature?

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

LOSTCrumpus wrote:So I does copy her actual signature?
I did say "yes."
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
lucky1998 wrote:They still might have thought it was cool. Maybe they didn't have time to read the other posts.
Well I made sure they will read it which was why I replied to them because I don't like to see people waste their time for an AP. And I have been on here for about five years so no disrespect, BUT there is no need to reply to me unless I ask you a question.

{up} Thanks for understanding.

Just stating my opinion in a very nice way. I don't think the amount of time you have been on here has anything to do with it.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

lucky1998 wrote:I don't think the amount of time you have been on here has anything to do with it.
Actually it does because I was replying to the other user and I know that they will see my comment later. YOU didn't have to answer for them since I wasn't asking you. 8)
zombula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zombula »

Looks real to me mate - enjoy {up}
ImageImage
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
lucky1998 wrote:I don't think the amount of time you have been on here has anything to do with it.
Actually it does because I was replying to the other user and I know that they will see my comment later. YOU didn't have to answer for them since I wasn't asking you. 8)
As far as I remember, your account says that it has only existed for two years. Yes, I know that you had been on here before, but it gives you no right to be rude. I was not answering your "question", I was stating a few reasons as to why they might have said what they said.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

lucky1998 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
As far as I remember, your account says that it has only existed for two years. Yes, I know that you had been on here before, but it gives you no right to be rude. I was not answering your "question", I was stating a few reasons as to why they might have said what they said.
I had a different account for the other three years...LOL. And you were answering my question for another member..but you didn't need to do that. That's why I quoted them. But thank you. {up}