Milla Jovovich Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
brucelokcy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Milla Jovovich Success

Post by brucelokcy »

Sent: Mid-September, 2012
Received on: October 17, 2012

I sent a photo + a sase to Milla, and she signed on the item.

Thanks Milla!

Address Used:

Milla Jovovich
Spanky Taylor, Inc.
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Milla Jovovich Success

Post by dancingirl1 »

Sorry to tell you this, but it's an auto-pen.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
brucelokcy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brucelokcy »

dancingirl1 wrote:Sorry to tell you this, but it's an auto-pen.
Never Mind! It's okay!
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tazzynka »

do they have that fat auto-pens? ive never seen the picture or her auto... do you have seen others on the internet?
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

yes it's an autopen and it's the same autopen. you are misunderstanding, google autopen and see the machine. The machine can hold any pen, it's a mechanical arm that copies a signature by making a series of mechanical movements that give itself away by not being fluid and natural.

Also her autopen has been the same for a while. Nice pic though!
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi brucelokcy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Milla Jovovich on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That's even an awesome photo- I like it!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Loungeact92 wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
You did see that this isn't authentic right?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Loungeact92 wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
You did see that this isn't authentic right?
They still might have thought it was cool. Maybe they didn't have time to read the other posts.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

lucky1998 wrote:They still might have thought it was cool. Maybe they didn't have time to read the other posts.
Well I made sure they will read it which was why I replied to them because I don't like to see people waste their time for an AP. And I have been on here for about five years so no disrespect, BUT there is no need to reply to me unless I ask you a question.

{up} Thanks for understanding.