President Barack Obama In-Person, Inscribed Success x2

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

President Barack Obama In-Person, Inscribed Success x2

Post by wlperie »

President Obama spoke at The Ohio State University two days ago. Got in line at 6:30am for a 5:30pm speech. Luckily I had a VIP ticket from volunteering and got up close.

The president was rushed as usual, but also very friendly. He signed this book to me as requested, and also signed a photo which I may post a photo of later.

Constant campaigning during election time is one of the many reasons I love Ohio. This is the 5th event this election cycle I've gotten him to sign at.

gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: President Barack Obama In-Person, Inscribed Success x2

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome! I wanted to go, since I was nearby at Arps Hall, but I had a midterm that day so I couldn't go. :( Glad you got to meet him! :D
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

gghi18 wrote:Awesome! I wanted to go, since I was nearby at Arps Hall, but I had a midterm that day so I couldn't go. :( Glad you got to meet him! :D
Awww! That stinks! I had classes that day but skipped them. Totally lucked out and had my midterms today.

Good to know other OSU students are on FanMail. :D
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

CONGRATS on the GREAT success. You guys make sure you vote. WE need ya. GO OBAMA
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

gordon fan wrote:CONGRATS on the GREAT success. You guys make sure you vote. WE need ya. GO OBAMA
Amen. Going to vote early TOMORROW!
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Take some friends. We need all we can get .
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I can't imagine a powerful head of state appearing at my university haha.

Pardon my ignorance, but how can you vote tomorrow? I thought the election was next month?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats! I can't imagine a powerful head of state appearing at my university haha.

Pardon my ignorance, but how can you vote tomorrow? I thought the election was next month?
This was his fifth or sixth visit here in the last two years — it's pretty awesome. We can vote early this year here in Ohio. November 6th is "Election Day", but in Ohio, it's just the last day to vote.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

wlperie wrote:
gghi18 wrote:Awesome! I wanted to go, since I was nearby at Arps Hall, but I had a midterm that day so I couldn't go. :( Glad you got to meet him! :D
Awww! That stinks! I had classes that day but skipped them. Totally lucked out and had my midterms today.

Good to know other OSU students are on FanMail. :D
Really? That's awesome! And I agree, I'm glad to know other OSU students use FanMail, too! :) {up}
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
EastSTL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastSTL »

That is pretty lame...Where is Mitt Romneys Auto? At least he was born in the U.S.A. - I can't believe the non-Americans that would actually vote for someone who lied to get a job....and not just any job....America is going to crap because to many people are mental midgets. Very sad.