What do you include when writing a fanmail?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Poly4ka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What do you include when writing a fanmail?

Post by Poly4ka »

Hey, I was just wondering what would you include? I see a lot of people getting autographs from Ashley Benson and I was wondering if they just put in there photos and hers to sign. Like do we have to write a letter and like how many stamps if I live in Australia and anything extra?

Thank You so much for your help!
stefanievonguest
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do you include when writing a fanmail?

Post by stefanievonguest »

Always include a letter and politely ask them to sign the photo for you. SASE Aswell so they can send it back to you. If you are sending to a foreign country and can't find any stamps for your SASE you can always include some money in the correct currency so the celebrity can pay for the postage.
http://www.facebook.com/TheSirenStefanie

Vampire Model, Anime Reviewer

-----------------------------

Requests sent : Laurie Holden, Deborah Ann Woll. Scott Wilson (second)

[i]Autographs obtained - Christopher Walken, Jack Nicholson, Donald Pleasance, Tobin Bell, Mark Rolston, Shawnee Smith, Costas Mandylor, Danielle Harris, Michael Emerson, Justin Louis, Carlton Mellick III. Kate Beckinsale, Scott Wilson, Melissa Mcbride, Danai Gurira, Emily Kinney, Dustin Hoffman, Jeffrey Demunn x 7, Gene Wilder And probably some more..

Sending soon :John Carpenter, David Morse, Danny Huston, Dita Von Teese, John Hurt, Udo Kier, Malcolm Mcdowell, Bill Nighy
Bellathorne19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bellathorne19 »

You need to be original maybe with a few of phrases ,a poem or something like this. .and if he or she are so busy and can't read a poem can be just a cute gift .