victoria justice bought autograph

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: victoria justice bought autograph

Post by dancingirl1 »

EmmaSheree wrote:the title says its a CD

Victorious 2.0: More Music From The Hit TV Show (Play.com Exclusive Signed Copies) - Victorious (CD)
I know the difference and it's an EP.

".. An extended play (or EP) is a musical recording that contains more music than a single, but is too short to qualify as a full studio album or LP."

An LP is a full cd and the Victorious is an EP since there is only SIX tracks on it.

Please don't try to argue with the definition.
I know what I'm talking about.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Technically, it's a CD if it's on compact disc.

The thing about the EP is that there is no technical definition that is universally accepted. It's just what falls between a single and an LP/full album, and whether an album is an EP is decided by whoever created it. The length or exact number of songs that define what an EP is isn't really agreed upon. For example, some rock bands make EPs that are 7-8 songs long and could run 30+ minutes, which could be longer than full albums released by some other musicians. In addition, some record charts, publications or other compiler may have their own definition for what an EP is - for example, if an EP runs long, a record chart may decide it to chart it as a full album, even if the artist, magazines or even another record chart all still call it an EP.

If the Victorious CD is meant to be a full album, then it's a full album, even if it's short enough to match most EPs.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dfreely wrote:Technically, it's a CD if it's on compact disc.

The thing about the EP is that there is no technical definition that is universally accepted. It's just what falls between a single and an LP/full album, and whether an album is an EP is decided by whoever created it. The length or exact number of songs that define what an EP is isn't really agreed upon. For example, some rock bands make EPs that are 7-8 songs long and could run 30+ minutes, which could be longer than full albums released by some other musicians. In addition, some record charts, publications or other compiler may have their own definition for what an EP is - for example, if an EP runs long, a record chart may decide it to chart it as a full album, even if the artist, magazines or even another record chart all still call it an EP.

If the Victorious CD is meant to be a full album, then it's a full album, even if it's short enough to match most EPs.
Edit since Dan is a drama starter.

Well the definition says you are wrong. And being that the EP is only like 17 mins long, it's not a CD.
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

dancingirl1 wrote:And being that the CD is only like 17 mins long, it's not a CD.
That makes absolutely no sense but yeah..
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ScottishDan wrote:That makes absolutely no sense but yeah..
I knew w.t.f I meant.

"The EP is like 17 mins long...and that doesn't make it a CD."

Happy? :mrgreen:
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

You're thinking of LP or full album (the type of album), not CD (the format the album is on.)

But again, there's no universally accepted technical definition of an EP. If Nickelodeon decides to just call it a full album, that's what it is, even if it's as short as some EPs.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

dancingirl1 wrote:
ScottishDan wrote:That makes absolutely no sense but yeah..
I knew w.t.f I meant.

"The EP is like 17 mins long...and that doesn't make it a CD."

Happy? :mrgreen:
No. It is a CD. No matter how many songs, how long it lasts - it is a CD. You get an EP and LP which are both CDs.

"Extended Play. Alternate word for a music 'Single'. This word is used to describe a CD with a small amount of songs in it (About 5)... Where as the opposite to a EP is a LP, which is a CD with many more songs (10/12ish)"
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ScottishDan wrote:This word is used to describe a CD with a small amount of songs in it (About 5)... Where as the opposite to a EP is a LP, which is a CD with many more songs (10/12ish)" [/color]
This CD has SIX SONGS ON IT...a six song length album is an EP!
The cd were are f_cking talking about has SIX SONGS ON IT!
THAT IS NOT A CD! :roll:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dfreely wrote:If Nickelodeon decides to just call it a full album, that's what it is, even if it's as short as some EPs.
Well I say what it really is.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dfreely wrote:You're thinking of LP .
You REALLY need to learn the difference between LP, CD, and EP before saying ANYTHING.
This is an LP and NOT what I was talking about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LP_record

:roll: