Mister Ed Asner AMAZING and SWEET SUCCESS (Edward Asner)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
just_me
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mister Ed Asner AMAZING and SWEET SUCCESS (Edward Asner)

Post by just_me »

Hello everybody!
So i sent an IRC, a letter, postcard ( to make a nice surprise), 3 pictures, Q&A page and a little paper with my address on it on 9th of August 2012 and got the pictures back signed today (4th October 2012).
I know that Ed Asner always replies very quickly and got worried for not receiving my pictures, while i saw that many people who had sent a request later than me have already gotten their pictures, I already thought my letter had been lost somewhere because of post problems.
So i was SUPER DUPER HAPPY ! that I found the envelope in my post box today. I am really, really happy! This is my favourite success of all the time!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MISTER ED ANSER !
i am soo happy!!!

OMG, i am so happy right now, Ed Asner is so wonderful with his fans it is so nice of him to take time and reply to all letters he receivs, i wish him all the best, he is amazing!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mister Ed Asner AMAZING and SWEET SUCCESS (Edward Asner)

Post by admin »

Hi just_me :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

Edward Asner
Quince Productions, Inc.
12400 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 371
Studio City, CA 91604
USA [us]

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Edward Asner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mister Ed Asner AMAZING and SWEET SUCCESS (Edward Asner)

Post by vanillaglitter »

Aww, that's so cute! Congratulations!! I'm definitely going to write to him sometime soon! I love Up! :)
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan