Penélope and Mónica Cruz success TTM!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lorena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Penélope and Mónica Cruz success TTM!!!!!

Post by Lorena »

skaboss241 wrote:I've sent her a request to the address in Spain but never got anything back. What address did you use?
I also sent her once to the address in Spain but didn't get anything back. But when I e-mailed her agent she replied to me with no problem. Probably because she was about to meet Penélope within a few days. I don't know.
Sincerely
Lydia
MattiaMOH
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MattiaMOH »

Lorena wrote:
skaboss241 wrote:I've sent her a request to the address in Spain but never got anything back. What address did you use?
I also sent her once to the address in Spain but didn't get anything back. But when I e-mailed her agent she replied to me with no problem. Probably because she was about to meet Penélope within a few days. I don't know.
Sorry can you tell me what was her agent e-mail? I would like to try to get monica's autograph =)
Thanks.
Hatton08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatton08 »

This is a great success, I love all of her films and she is gorgeous too so well done on getting her auto. Shows that there is reward for our hard work searching for addresses and not begging for them on here.
2014 TTM successes:
Pixie Lott, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Willis, Maggie Grace, Daniel Dae Kim, Emilia Clarke, Melissa McBride, Eva Green, Fiona Fullerton, Ola Jordan, Charles Dance, Laura Trott, Olga Kurylenko, Charlie Hunnam, Ana Ivanovic, Karen Gillan, Darcey Bussell, Jonathan Pryce, Mark Cavendish, Susie Wolff

Most Wanted:
Eugenie Bouchard, Taylor Swift, Steve Amell, Demi Lovato, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Bruce Willis, Ashley Tisdale, Lindsey Lohan, Imogen Thomas, Kylie Minogue, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Cara Delevingne, Helen Flanagan, Nathalie Emmanuel