Tim Allen Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
homestead58
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Allen Success!

Post by homestead58 »

Yay! Another person to add to my Disney collection! On August 9th, 2012 I sent a LOR, SASE and two photos to Mr. Allen. Today, August 25th, 2012 I received them back signed in my SASE!

I used this address:
Tim Allen
c/o Boxing Cat Productions
11500 Hart Street
North Hollywood, CA 91605
USA

Tim Allen is best known for his roles as Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor on television's "Home Improvement", as Scott Calvin in Disney's "The Santa Clause" and its sequels, as well as providing the voice of Buzz Lightyear in Disney Pixar's "Toy Story" movie trilogy!

Photos can be seen here:
http://emilysautos.weebly.com/blog.html

Thank you so much, Mr. Allen! :mrgreen:

Emily
** Click here to see my autograph collection!
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Allen Success!

Post by mjz0109 »

Congrats! I got mine from him today too! He's so nice to his fans.

Picture 1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/scanqh.jpg/
Picture 2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/scan10.jpg/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi homestead58 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim Allen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

His signaturs are so changed. For me look like someone try to fake his aigneturs.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I got his back yesterday to. I sent it on 8/2 he signed my Santa Clause Insert.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

locowski wrote:His signaturs are so changed. For me look like someone try to fake his aigneturs.
His signature isn't going to be 100% all the time.
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

mjz0109 wrote:
locowski wrote:His signaturs are so changed. For me look like someone try to fake his aigneturs.

Yes but look. His signaturs usually look like. Last 3 did not like for me like his usually signeturs. But it is only my opinion.
homestead58
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by homestead58 »

Thanks everyone for your comments! :mrgreen: I'm choosing to believe they are authentic, since they look for the most part very similar to the ones I've seen in the past. He probably was signing a big stack that day and got tired or lazy after signing a few and his signature ran a little sloppy. But nonetheless I'm so happy with this success! Mr. Allen is a great actor and I'm a huge fan of both Home Improvement and Buzz Lightyear!

Emily
** Click here to see my autograph collection!
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

locowski wrote:
mjz0109 wrote:

Yes but look. His signaturs usually look like. Last 3 did not like for me like his usually signeturs. But it is only my opinion.
*Signature Tim Allen signs authentically through the mail lol