Degrassi Success (Dylan Everett, Munro Chambers, Luke Bilyk)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
kendallschmidtbtr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Degrassi Success (Dylan Everett, Munro Chambers, Luke Bi

Post by kendallschmidtbtr »

I actually did not send pictures with my letter, and I requested all three in the same letter.[/quote]

oh cool! So you just sent the studio a letter asking for the autographs and they sent you some? Did you give the money for shipping?
Thanks again! I am very interested in getting Dylans autograph:) I LOVE him too!<3[/quote]
Oh and also if you dont mind me asking do you live in CA or the USA? I live in the USA which is why Im asking.[/quote]

Yep thats what I did, and no Epitome payed for the postage. I live in the USA by the way. :)
Most Wanted: Big Time Rush, Josh Hutcherson, NCIS Cast, Lucy Hale
Received: Big Time Rush IP, Kendall Schmidt x3, Emma Roberts x2, NCIS PP x5, Erin Sanders, Bob Barker x3, Bush's Baked Beans, Eeyore, Ariana Grande, Amanda Seyfried, Mary Jo Cattlet x2, Mark Harmon x2, Buddy Valastro, Nickolas Cage PP, Courtney Cox PP, David Borneaz PP, Kayley Cucko PP, Jennifer Aniston PP x3, Selena Gomez PP x7, David McCallum x2, Ciara Bravo, Disney Cast, Doug Brochu, Obama Family signed PP x5, Chelsea Kane, Ashley Benson, Larry the Cable Guy, Debby Ryan, Pauley Perrette, Dylan Everett x3, Munro Chambers, Luke Bilyk, Sophine and Kathrine (D.C Cupcakes), J.K. Rowling PP Letter, Wicked Signed Playbill, The Lion King Signed Playbill
Favorites: Kendall Schmidt TTM x3, Big Time Rush IP, Dylan Everett, Debby Ryan, Wicked Signed Playbill
Last Received: The Lion King Signed Playbill on 9/1/12
Mrs.Schmidt
@Bigtimerush8 on twitter
<3
juliaswift
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by juliaswift »

kendallschmidtbtr wrote:I actually did not send pictures with my letter, and I requested all three in the same letter.
oh cool! So you just sent the studio a letter asking for the autographs and they sent you some? Did you give the money for shipping?
Thanks again! I am very interested in getting Dylans autograph:) I LOVE him too!<3[/quote]
Oh and also if you dont mind me asking do you live in CA or the USA? I live in the USA which is why Im asking.[/quote]

Yep thats what I did, and no Epitome payed for the postage. I live in the USA by the way. :)[/quote]

Great! Thanks! Can you please post a picture of the letter? I havent found anyone whos posted it.
kendallschmidtbtr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Received: Big Time Rush IP, Kendall Schmidt x3, Emma Roberts x2, NCIS PP x5, Erin Sanders, Bob Barker x3, Bush's Baked Beans, Eeyore, Ariana Grande, Amanda Seyfried, Mary Jo Cattlet x2, Mark Harmon x2, Buddy Valastro, Nickolas Cage PP, Courtney Cox PP, David Borneaz PP, Kayley Cucko PP, Jennifer Aniston PP x3, Selena Gomez PP x7, David McCallum x2, Ciara Bravo, Disney Cast, Doug Brochu, Obama Family signed PP x5, Chelsea Kane, Ashley Benson, Larry the Cable Guy, Debby Ryan, Pauley Perrette, Dylan Everett x3, Munro Chambers, Luke Bilyk, Sophine and Kathrine (D.C Cupcakes), J.K. Rowling PP Letter, Wicked Signed Playbill, The Lion King Signed Playbill
Favorites: Kendall Schmidt TTM x3, Big Time Rush IP, Dylan Everett, Debby Ryan, Wicked Signed Playbill
Mrs.Schmidt
@Bigtimerush8 on twitter
<3
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

why mustt you get everythingg i want? xD i sent another Munro letter today and luke bilyk not long ago.

just to let you all know - the photos are presigned. and they never see your letters.

i got my dylan everrett the same day you did xD
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Bizzy15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bizzy15 »

kendallschmidtbtr wrote:http://i49.tinypic.com/2hquu79.jpg
Same letter I got from them today.. mine was a little longer..

Saying the cast loves reading the mail they get from their fans and really appreciate the support. Since the cast is on hiatus right now we don't' have some of the actors. We will do our best until filming resumes in the fall.They loved the response they got from the fans from the past season and can't wait for me to see what is in store this season. Hope you like the photos"

That was the letter basically, just longer than this one..

My successes were Annie Clark, Alex Steele, Justin Kelly, Melinda Shankar, & Luke Bilyk. Got a unsigned 8x10 of Jessica Tyler too. They all came in one envelope to me.
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Great success! :D

I never posted my success, but I got back 8 autographs!

Happy collecting :mrgreen:
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
kendallschmidtbtr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah i know they are pre-signed :( . wish they weren't. The letter says the cast will see the letter, but I highly doubt they will.
Mrs.Schmidt
@Bigtimerush8 on twitter
<3