Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters) TTM Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters) TTM Success!!!

Post by J-Wonder4 »

Item Sent: Ghostbusters: The Video Game Insert

Sent: No idea, sorry!

Received: No idea, sorry!

Address Used:

Mr. Dan Aykroyd
c/o Applied Action Research Corp.
859 Hollywood Way, Box 497
Burbank, CA 91505

Click the link to look at the pics of the signed item and the envelope (sorry it's a crummy photo of the sig). He signed the back of the insert and wrote (Ray) under his name. I don't know the dates of when I sent and when I received, but I do know that it took about a year in between. Comments on authenticity are ALWAYS welcome and much appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nkgvx0umfstuqbb/0TWbeS1zxg

TTM Successes:

Music:
Sting (The Police), Barry Gibb (Bee Gees), Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters), Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers), Krist Novoselic (Nirvana), Tommy Ramone (Ramones), Ray Manzarek (The Doors), Bon Jovi

Actors:
Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters), Adam West (Batman), Yvonne Craig (Batman), Ben Kingsley (Schindler's List / Gandhi)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters) TTM Success!!!

Post by coachk28 »

Ive gotten him IP a couple times. Its hard to tell from the pic since he signed on the black. But it looks like it could be real.
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

coachk28 wrote:Ive gotten him IP a couple times. Its hard to tell from the pic since he signed on the black. But it looks like it could be real.
I hope so...it better be since it took a little over a year to get back. Thanks for the input!
TTM Successes:

Music:
Sting (The Police), Barry Gibb (Bee Gees), Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters), Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers), Krist Novoselic (Nirvana), Tommy Ramone (Ramones), Ray Manzarek (The Doors), Bon Jovi

Actors:
Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters), Adam West (Batman), Yvonne Craig (Batman), Ben Kingsley (Schindler's List / Gandhi)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Whats throwing me off is that the IP graphs I got from him are much sloppier (obviously bc he was rushed) and he didnt write his whole name. And when he would write Ray, he would circle it.
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

I think mine could still be authentic because IP's and TTM's are different most of the time (because the signer is rushed like you said). But I'm going to compare mine with some authentic samples that I can find on the internet. That's so cool that you got to meet him!
TTM Successes:

Music:

Actors:
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

This isnt one of mine...

But here is a perfect example of his typicall IP autograph

coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Here is a Pre Print from the same TTM address...

Hope this two images help!
stumper93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stumper93 »

^^^^^^

I have that same photo with a secretarial personalization on it. Autograph could be legit, could be secretarial. I'm not going to be the one to judge.
http://johnsautographs.weebly.com/index.html

My autograph site. Check it out!
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

Mine looks a lot like the PP, but it is definitely not. I can see the sig a lot more clearly than the picture I posted, and I can tell it is actually written, not stamped on. I can see imperfections in mine in the marker itself, unlike a PP where the color is solid all the way through. It's like this signature where you can see that this is actually written because the marker falters in his sig. Thanks for those examples!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NO3sHnWFy0c/T ... ykroyd.jpg
TTM Successes:

Music:

Actors:
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

I'm not ruling out that it couldn't be a secretarial, though.
TTM Successes:

Music:

Actors: