Paul McCartney Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paul McCartney Success!

Post by moonlight »

Dream Success !! When you did not find him in the restaurant your heart must be in your mouth. You are lucky you got him in the washroom. You should have taken two autographs because you worked hard on it. you were really fortunate. Who says there is no God.
It reminds me of the time when I waited for 5 hours at the Taj Hotel Mumbai when Mick jagger was on Tour to Mumbai which was then called Bombay in April 2003. the tour was called Licks Tour. it took me 1 and a half hours to reach the hotel from my house, At 2.00 am after a wait of five hours I got him as he was entering the hotel from the back entrance and gave me his autograph. Also got Ronnie Woods. This success is my biggest in person success. And Ringo Starr was my Through the Mail success 10 years ago.
:D {up} I have been trying to get Paul through the Mail for 3 years but he does not reply.
Mirza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mick Jagger

Post by Mirza »

Congrats on Mick Jagger in person success. he is better than Paul who hates to give autographs.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

that's absolutely amazing!!
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
krivos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by krivos »

I wrote once to Paul McCartney's home in Sussex and included a photograph + a SAE and i got a signed postcard back with a little note included by the Wings Funclub editor that he did not sign personal photos but she mailed a authographed postcard :) but this was in 1988....now he does not mail out authographs :)
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

James96 wrote:Hey guys, as you all know Paul does not sign from his agency and as far as i no would never send if you sent to his home address! Anyway, i went with my girlfriend to a resteraunt down the road from me about a 5min walk, and half way through this man came and sat on the table next to us and had a long jacket on with a hat and glasses on. The waitress came over to us and said would
you like anything else and i said no thank you. I went up to pay and my girlfriend said i she left her bag over there so being a gentleman i went and got it. To see the man take his glasses of and he said to the waitress can i have this this this and i knew it was him so i ran to were i was paying and told them i forgot my wallet and i live 5mins away so i sprinted home thankfully to find my laptop on and i printed a pic out, and sprinted back, half way down the road i realised i had no pen
so i ran back again to find a sharpie then almost dead arrived at the resteraunt to see he was not there so i paid, and as i said to my girlfriend im just using the bathroom there he was washing his hands! He looked at me and kind of smiled and went alright (inside i was dying! and i said hey sir please could you sign my picture... he looked at me and said of course and said thanks!!!!!!!
Apart from the incredibly poor punctuation & spelling, what are the odds of Sir Paul being happy to be asked to sign something just after he's done his private business? I doubt he's the seller either. Probably just grabbed a copy of the photo made up an improbable story.
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

Wow, that's a really bad lie! Must have taken you hours to work it all out, congrats on that. But please keep them elsewhere, because - like it or not - people on this forum are not interested in bad lies about how you happened to get sir Paul's autograph in a bathroom when everyone knows he refuses to sign. Even you - with your really bad English - must have understood that.
goswannies wrote: Apart from the incredibly poor punctuation & spelling, what are the odds of Sir Paul being happy to be asked to sign something just after he's done his private business? I doubt he's the seller either. Probably just grabbed a copy of the photo made up an improbable story.
Agreeeeeed {up}
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
stevothorne101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevothorne101 »

I met him twice at the cinema i used worked at. He seemed very down to earth and my initial thoughts were he's quite short. He seems a nice guy in person, i can see why might not sign in person (hassling him) but i never asked for one anyway.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

How about you guys:
1) quit bumping an old thread and
2) read all the posts before commenting?

The fact that this post is BS has already been established.
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

Are people on this site really that freakin gullable?
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Can a mod lock this thread please?
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,