Doctor Who BFI screening

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Doctor Who BFI screening

Post by hannanananahh »

I went to the BFI screening yesterday and caught Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss, Matt Smith and Arthur Darvill!

I posted a little blog about it with my photos on my wordpress here http://comeonpond.wordpress.com/2012/08 ... wednesday/
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
tardis2006johnb

Re: Doctor Who BFI screening

Post by tardis2006johnb »

Huge Congrats Hannanananahh!!!!!
I envy you people sometimes that live in the UK! Us fan's in the USA don't have that much oppertunaty to meet the Dr.Who cast out here. Thank gof for the San Diego Comic Book Convention and yearly TV press tour, otherwise I would have never meet the cast at all. At this year's Comic Con, though extremely difficult, I did manage to meet the cast and Stephen. A bonus was getting to meet as well David Morrssey from the episode The Next Doctor.
Too bad about missing Karen. I feel she's getting to be quite difficult to get. Compared to when I first saw her two years ago to now she's even getting a "diva" like attitude. Maybe the dealers and ebayers have gotten to her? Anyway she's not that nice anymore.
Anyway glad you had a good time at the screening. Can't wait to see the episode myself.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

I still think she's lovely! I was just at the wrong door but it doesn't matter, I've got her hundreds of times I'm just trying to get them all in one place

Also, you'd expect more here being a UK tv show.
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

hannanananahh,
don't get me wrong I still love Karen and am a huge fan of her. I was only pointing out about how her attitude has changed since the early days, that's all. Like yourself I have had the fortune to have meet her many times.
Cheers!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:41 am.