Channing Tatum Success - Thoughts on authenticity????

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum Success - Thoughts on authenticity????

Post by Crushphoto »

gary paris wrote:i was just trying o make a point. ive got a jordon autograph in person and one a a convention in vegas they dont match exactly but pretty close. he signed it and i saw it but there not exactly the same. and to the one that says its the dumbest thing they ever heard its a HOBBY not a business. im sure you understand that dont you? so nice comeback coach.i didnt realize you were a professional. crushphoto ill let you know who im gonna send to so you can sign it and have your grandma make me a c.o.a. ok get real
Well your point is way off base and uninformed. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

gary paris wrote:i was just trying o make a point. ive got a jordon autograph in person and one a a convention in vegas they dont match exactly but pretty close. he signed it and i saw it but there not exactly the same. and to the one that says its the dumbest thing they ever heard its a HOBBY not a business. im sure you understand that dont you? so nice comeback coach.i didnt realize you were a professional. crushphoto ill let you know who im gonna send to so you can sign it and have your grandma make me a c.o.a. ok get real

Lets see your IP Jordan graphs. I would love to compare the differences.
gary paris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gary paris »

well crush i was there for jordon on both occasions 1 i handed him and he signed for me at the forum in los angeles. the 2nd i bought an8x10 from him personally he had a whole stack he selling. im sorry you dont understand that they dont match exactly. just how does that make ME crazy. in case you dont know he has had 3 different signatures over the years. signing after a game and sitting at atable at a convention are two different situations. but your so smart that probably doesnt compute to you. if you think thats wrong try asking him or read up on jordon and it says so in the interview with him. its in the beckett book. none of the 3 match sorry .so stop the crazy talk. you got your thinking and ive got what i know for a fact. stop trying to ruin this hobby for people that want to believe thereautograph is real. is it really that important to you? and coach im NOT gonna take them out of there matted frames so you can comare? who are you supposed to be..
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

gary paris wrote:well crush i was there for jordon on both occasions 1 i handed him and he signed for me at the forum in los angeles. the 2nd i bought an8x10 from him personally he had a whole stack he selling. im sorry you dont understand that they dont match exactly. just how does that make ME crazy. in case you dont know he has had 3 different signatures over the years. signing after a game and sitting at atable at a convention are two different situations. but your so smart that probably doesnt compute to you. if you think thats wrong try asking him or read up on jordon and it says so in the interview with him. its in the beckett book. none of the 3 match sorry .so stop the crazy talk. you got your thinking and ive got what i know for a fact. stop trying to ruin this hobby for people that want to believe thereautograph is real. is it really that important to you? and coach im NOT gonna take them out of there matted frames so you can comare? who are you supposed to be..
Why don't you just take a pic of them in the frame?
gary paris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gary paris »

dear gocubsgo just look through peoples posts and these 2 guys always say it isnt real. im not gonna take my pictures down to show them and be told there not real cause they dont know. if they hadnt been goofballs i would just to show you.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

You bought autographs off of Jordan at a convention? He has never sold autographs and signed at a convention like that. Sitting at a table with a stack of 8x10s he was selling!!! lol

Anything else you want to lie about?

And you still never answered my other question, about explaining your thought process on real/fake TTM autIographs.
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxes96 »

coachk28 wrote: He has never sold autographs and signed at a convention like that.

Anything else you want to lie about?
Unless you stalk the celebrity, i don't think he's the one lying.
adamk2 wrote:Pleasure doing business with you!

Favourite Autograph in my collection: Tom Felton
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney
gary paris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gary paris »

man give it a rest. why dont you ask him if he was at the las vegas convention center in 96 or97 . dan marino was there and jr. seau was too ive got the picture of him signing my lithograph to prove it. so maybe you just dont know what your talking about. anyway man my point to you was people write to stars and wait 3 4 sometimes 6 months to get them and they post it and bebore they have a chance to enjoy it your on here saying there fake. that just aint cool. i see the same crap from you on lots of posts. again just let the people enjoy there successes and keep your so called knowledge to yourself.there happy let them enjoy there hobby without sticking your nose where it dont belong anyway. try a congrats once in a while and let people enjoy there stuff whether you think its not real or not. now thats all ive got to say.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

gary paris wrote:the 2nd i bought an8x10 from him personally he had a whole stack he selling
gary paris wrote: if he was at the las vegas convention center in 96 or 97

Oh I'm sure Jordan was in Las Vegas, he spent as much time there as he did in Chicago... and with the other athletes he was with... it was probably for his Golf Charity event he has been putting on every year.

But to say he was sitting at a table selling his autograph with a stack of 8x10s next to him, that is a complete lie! Jordan has NEVER done any kind of paid sit down public signing like that. Especially since 1991ish when he signed the exclusive autograph contract with Upper Deck. You don't need to stalk him to know that... it's common knowledge. He has done one public sit down signing EVER like that... and that was during his rookie year at some mall in Chicago.

If you got him IP (these Jordan graphs, that you refuse to show proof of) at a public event, thats totaly believable... thousands of people have. But don't make stuff up. You may fool the majority of the collectors on here who don't know any better, but when you get called out... it makes you look dumb.

gary paris wrote: i see the same **** from you on lots of posts. again just let the people enjoy there successes and keep your so called knowledge to yourself.there happy let them enjoy there hobby without sticking your nose where it dont belong anyway. try a congrats once in a while and let people enjoy there stuff whether you think its not real or not. now thats all ive got to say.

I give credit when credit is due! I have complimented plenty of collectors on here in regards to their authentic successes! And I have helped countless members here get TTM addresses that really work!

But what really ruins the hobby... is collectors that don't know any better, or refuse to admit their autographs are fake, collectors that don't do reserach on their own, and believe everything they read on fanmail.biz and think every autograph sold on ebay has to be real b/c it comes with a COA or it looks "similar" to an IP autograph.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

gary paris wrote:dont wanna be out of line but if you send a letter to a star and you get a picture back signed in my opinion its real. i dont care if the dog signed it point is you sent request and it was fulfilled. if your just collecting for yourself you gotta figure its real. it your gonna sell them i think this is the wrong site. people should by them of ebay or something but who says those are real. ive got signed lithographs with certificates of authenticity but i didnt see the star sign them. i just assume there real. anyone share this opinion? gary
Okay we've gotten way off base. Micheal Jordan crap aside. This is your original ridiculous post. Think before you type.

Also I have to point out. The original poster asked for opinions in authenticity. We are giving them and I posted a whole slew of examples. I didn't just come in here and slam anyone.