Peter Mayhew "Chewbacca" Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Mayhew "Chewbacca" Success

Post by warlordforever04 »

great sucess god bless you for serving our country
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

SummerGlau wrote:Peter Mayhew charges for his autograph on his website. He makes his money selling it. I highly doubt that he sent it to you for free. Unlikely that it was signed by him. :roll:
lol, what an idiot. ^

Congrats! Chewie is my favourite in Star Wars, along with JarJar Binks! 8)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

SummerGlau wrote:Peter Mayhew charges for his autograph on his website. He makes his money selling it. I highly doubt that he sent it to you for free. Unlikely that it was signed by him. :roll:

While I am one of the first to admit when an item is ghost/sec signed etc.

I've gotten a bunch of Mayhew graphs TTM and IP.

Having the chance to talk to him and his wife a handful of times, and knowing the type of people that they are.

While the graph does look shakier/messier than usual.

I have no doubts that this is authentic. I think that Peter Mayhew would have been more than happy to sign this for free... and miss out on $20.00.

For all the fanmail.biz members who are going to spam this address now and try to get FREE autographs from him.

Don't be CHEAP losers... pay the man!!!
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

You should stop talking.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

As I already said but some chose to ignore....alot of celebs give free autographs to service members. I have visually seen this at comicon and also a Hollywood Collector show...With a service member coming in uniform and getting autographs they intended to pay for.....for free :-) and shakey or not it look like his signature.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

coachk28 wrote:I have no doubts that this is authentic. I think that Peter Mayhew would have been more than happy to sign this for free... and miss out on $20.00.
Wow! Now that is completely shocking. LMAO So you actually think that the price that these celebrities charge for their autograph matters.

You even said yourself that it is completely different and more shakily done then his real autograph but you think that just because this person is a service member they will sign for them and wave the fee.

You prove more and more that you know absolutely nothing about autograph collecting. Claiming that Cal Ripken Jr. would never sign for anyone for free TTM but that Peter Mayhew would just because he charges less for it.

You really need to stop posting on this forum and telling people their autographs aren't authentic because you just proved how very little you actually know. YOU KNOW NOTHING. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

^ Looks like you have a fan, Coach. :lol:
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Thats ok...im going to show mr and mrs mayhew this thread at comicon tomorrow......will get back to you all from the horses mouth.....becaise if he even remembers it.....and who if your Chebacca wouldnt remember gettong currency from another country to sign wouldnt remember......you all know he signed it...dont play.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

countpaul wrote:Thats ok...im going to show mr and mrs mayhew this thread at comicon tomorrow......will get back to you all from the horses mouth.....becaise if he even remembers it.....and who if your Chebacca wouldnt remember gettong currency from another country to sign wouldnt remember......you all know he signed it...dont play.
Agreed, I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

SummerGlau wrote:
coachk28 wrote:I have no doubts that this is authentic. I think that Peter Mayhew would have been more than happy to sign this for free... and miss out on $20.00.
Wow! Now that is completely shocking. LMAO So you actually think that the price that these celebrities charge for their autograph matters.

You even said yourself that it is completely different and more shakily done then his real autograph but you think that just because this person is a service member they will sign for them and wave the fee.

You prove more and more that you know absolutely nothing about autograph collecting. Claiming that Cal Ripken Jr. would never sign for anyone for free TTM but that Peter Mayhew would just because he charges less for it.

You really need to stop posting on this forum and telling people their autographs aren't authentic because you just proved how very little you actually know. YOU KNOW NOTHING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like how some little girl from Russia says I don't know what I am talking about!

Until you start meeting American athletes and celebs in person and getting graphs that way... you can't talk!

Stick to your fake TTMs!

How many times have you met Peter Mayhew and Cal Ripken? Zero! That's what I thought!

You would be surprised how many athletes and celebs will sign for free if its for a legit charity or a member of our military/police/fire etc. When I do my charity work for Make-A-Wish Foundation, I got autographs donated all the time.