One Direction success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
KitKatAbc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

One Direction success!!

Post by KitKatAbc »

Hey guys!! This autograph is definitely one of my favorites and its from..ONE DIRECTION!! it is from a little while ago (May 2012) but im pretty sure the address still works!

I sent the letter in about January and got it on May 23. :)

It is a picture of them and is signed by all five boys!! (Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, & Liam)

Address used:
One Direction
c/o Columbia Records
550 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022

Autograph:
http://instagr.am/p/K-0bXBxSZx/

Good luck friends!!
Last edited by KitKatAbc on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Successes: Audrey Whitby, One Direction, Ariana Grande, DC Cupcakes, Carolyn Lawrence
Planning to send to: Jodi Benson
Bought: Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato

**PM me if you have successful addresses for my most wanted**

:] <3 :)
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: One Direction success!!

Post by shaun »

Great success, well done :D is it the same photo like the uk agency sends? Could i please see a picture?
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettyinpink1698 »

Wait there is a NY address for One Direction?! I sent my fanmail to their London address about two weeks ago!

Anyways, congrats! :D
Received: Ariana Grande (Personalized), Snooki, Avan Jogia (x2 on SBNN shirt) Erin Sanders (Personalized), Victoria Justice (on Victorious DVD), Angelina Jolie (SFM), Mark Sallings, Ashton Kutcher (PP), Chad Michael Murray, Dwayne The Rock Johnson (SFM), Kendall Schmidt (On BTR CD), Jessica Jarrel (In Person), 'The Situation', Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Harry Shum Jr, Joan Rivers (Personalized), Josh Groban (SFM, gave away), Karan Brar, Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola (Personalized), Naya Rivera, Amanda Seyfried (Personalized)
Waiting On: One Direction (7/27/12), Cody Simpson (8/7/12), Ashley Benson (8/13/12), Matt Bomer (8/13/12), Chace Crawford (8/13/12),The Kardashians (12/28/12), Scott Disick (12/28/12), Dianna Agron (12/28/12)
Most Wanted: The Kardashians, Taylor Lautner, Bollywood Actors/Actresses, Dianna Agron, Zayn Malik, Gossip Girl Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast - if you know the addresses of these celebrities, please PM me! :)

FOLLOW MY TWITTER
allison25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allison25 »

I sent to their UK address & got back a PP. Are you sure yours is authentic?
Most Wanted:Taylor Swift
IP: Chevy Chase, Kate Flannery, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nuñez,Zendaya Coleman, Ross Lynch and Laura Marano

Kill with kindness
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

photo proof plz?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
KitKatAbc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KitKatAbc »

Successes: Audrey Whitby, One Direction, Ariana Grande, DC Cupcakes, Carolyn Lawrence
Planning to send to: Jodi Benson
Bought: Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato

**PM me if you have successful addresses for my most wanted**

:] <3 :)
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jennie<3 »

I think that is a PP with secretarial personalization.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jennie<3 wrote:I think that is a PP with secretarial personalization.
I thought the same thing until I seen this:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/93ea61180780821
(another success)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by berniceng »

Congrats!!
wow I dunno the US address works!!
Did you send SASE?
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)
rachelj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachelj »

I'm sorry, but that's a PP. I had a friend who got a reply, and had the exact same photo, just without the personalisation. Sorry! :( But, it is expected, with the amount of mail they get now....
Successes: Gwyneth Paltrow, Rupert Grint, Channing Tatum, Foster The People, etc.
Most wanted: Zac Efron, Criminal Minds cast, Paget Brewster, etc.
Waiting for: Too many to be counted :P

ImageImage
ImageImage

Please visit my website,
http://rachelsautographs.wordpress.com/
Or follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/racheljuay
(I may come up with autograph giveaways from time to time....)
And remember, authenticity is in the eye of the beholder! As long as you're happy, nothing else really matters :D
PS: I'm willing to trade items for addresses for my most wanted!