HALO

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
MandyAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HALO

Post by MandyAutographs »

I have someone who is an extremely huge, huge fan I was wondering if there is a way I can get an autograph please

Any help would be great

Thanks
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HALO

Post by Piranha316 »

You need to be specific with what people you want the addresses for. In your previous HALO post, someone posted that he had addresses for video game developers. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=260882
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
MandyAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What do you mean I'm confused
stramming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stramming »

My cousin works for Microsoft and he does the art for different levels. He did the lava level or something like that on Halo 4. I don't have his address though.
Autographs I have collected: Paul Teutul Jr., Jerome Simpson, Marty Brennaman, Jim Davis, Pawn Stars, Pete Rose, Dusty Baker, and many more!

Wish list:
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Angus Young
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

MandyAutographs wrote:What do you mean I'm confused
Who exactly do you want an autograph from in regards to HALO?
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
MandyAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Again what do you mean? I don't know much about Halo all I know is I know someone that is an extremely huge, huge fan and I was wondering if I can get an autograph for them

Any help would be great
stramming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stramming »

Dude, Halo isn't a person. It's a game.
Autographs I have collected: Paul Teutul Jr., Jerome Simpson, Marty Brennaman, Jim Davis, Pawn Stars, Pete Rose, Dusty Baker, and many more!

Wish list:
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Angus Young
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

MandyAutographs wrote:Again what do you mean? I don't know much about Halo all I know is I know someone that is an extremely huge, huge fan and I was wondering if I can get an autograph for them

Any help would be great
Are you looking for game developers from Halo? As stramming said, it's a game, so you may have to try and find people associated with it to determine who you want an autograph from. Here are a couple of websites that you can check out; one is for Halo and the other is for the the company that developed Halo.
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us
http://www.bungie.net/