Justin Upton??

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
asmitty205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Justin Upton??

Post by asmitty205 »

I am going to a phils d-backs game tonight and wondered if justin upton is a good game signer, or anyone that signs well at games for the two teams. Any help would be much aprreciated!!

Thanks
dbmurphy13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin Upton??

Post by dbmurphy13 »

Justin Upton is a very tough autograph to get also Chris Young. Diamondbacks pitchers are very good signers. They will sign autographs down the third baseline.
asmitty205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by asmitty205 »

thanks for the help!
cardinalfan9633
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cardinalfan9633 »

Justin Upton is a terrible signer, he flat out ignored fans at this years fan fest. Chris Young on the other hand is a great signer, I got him and he signed for a good 10 minutes after he got done with his radio interview.
Davidium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Davidium »

I live in AZ and have been waiting for a question like this in which I can expertly give you my opinion. I go to games often, and I am going to tell you to go tomorrow too, if possible. The Diamondbacks are probably the greatest signers in baseball, and they have talent. I got Aaron Hill on a mini-bat the Sunday inbetween his 2 cycles ( which practically everyone here knows about). I have met CY 3 times. Their starters are easy too. I have 2 balls signed by all of the starting pitchers. Miggy is tight. If you can go to another game, or if you are trying to get a specific player maybe we can trade. Justin Upton is the only person I don't have. BTW this is wrong category.
Signatures Received In Person: Matt Kemp, Shane Victorino, Adrian Gonzalez, Willie Mays, Aaron Hill, Luis Gonzalez, Fergie Jenkins
Signatures Waiting On TTM: Matt Stairs, Stuart Scott, Hideki Matsui, Joey Gathright, Adam Jones, Chipper Jones, Carlos Santana(MLB), Nyjer Morgan, John Axford
Signatures Received TTM: 13/22 - 59% (Justin Masterson, Fredi Gonzalez, Stan Musial, Mike Leake, Sean Casey, Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Drew Seeley, Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Allen, Will Clark, Bobby Doerr, Neil Walker)
Preprints: Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox Fan Pack), Jay Leno (website email)
Most Wanted: Starlin Castro, Ichiro, Albert Pujols, Adam Sandler, Falling Skies Cast