guests on the Conan O'Brien show?

Alanna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

guests on the Conan O'Brien show?

Post by Alanna »

hey guys,
has anyone ever written to the address of the Conan O'Brien show and tried to get an autograph from one of the guests? or do you think it would work? I was thinking about trying it. here's the address I found:
Late Night with Conan O'Brien
NBC
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York City, NY 10112

thanks!
Been collecting TTM on and off for about 4 years. :)

Successes: Martin Freeman (x2 personalized), Sean Astin (personalized), Ben Barnes (Personalized), Alexandra Daddario (signed photo + letter), Christopher Paolini x2 (personalized photos, letters, and bookmark), William Moseley (personalized), Georgie Henley x2, Skandar Keynes x2, William Poulter (personalized), Jennifer Lawrence (sec x2), Andy Garcia (AP), Richard Armitage

if you by any chance have info about a VV address for Elijah Wood or Benedict Cumberbatch, please send me a PM. I would be so grateful :)
max87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: guests on the Conan O'Brien show?

Post by max87 »

You do know that's not the right address anymore, right? His show tapes nightly in Burbank.

"Conan"
Warner Brothers Burbank Studios
4000 Warner Blvd.
Stage 15
Burbank, CA 91522
USA
Alanna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: guests on the Conan O'Brien show?

Post by Alanna »

I did find that one after I went back and visited the page I'd gotten the old one off of. thanks :)
Been collecting TTM on and off for about 4 years. :)

Successes: Martin Freeman (x2 personalized), Sean Astin (personalized), Ben Barnes (Personalized), Alexandra Daddario (signed photo + letter), Christopher Paolini x2 (personalized photos, letters, and bookmark), William Moseley (personalized), Georgie Henley x2, Skandar Keynes x2, William Poulter (personalized), Jennifer Lawrence (sec x2), Andy Garcia (AP), Richard Armitage

if you by any chance have info about a VV address for Elijah Wood or Benedict Cumberbatch, please send me a PM. I would be so grateful :)