Channing Tatum (SEC)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum (SEC)

Post by Judy89 »

Disappointed to hear that they're all sec :( Anyone else think so?

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

naidivad wrote: LOL you're all too funny. Of course they can do something and they will! Copying is never permitted! I suppose you are all too young and immature to know about law.
Ok whatever...they can't do anything about someone taking a few words that they didn't even make! Nice try! {up} IF they don't want people to use what they "make", it shouldn't be posted. What will they do? Take them to forum court...haha! They are people killing people in movie theaters and throwing tear gas in people's faces..They wont give a sh*t about this...FAIL! :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

dancingirl1 wrote:
naidivad wrote: LOL you're all too funny. Of course they can do something and they will! Copying is never permitted! I suppose you are all too young and immature to know about law.
Ok whatever...they can't do anything about someone taking a few words that they didn't even make! Nice try! {up} IF they don't want people to use what they "make", it shouldn't be posted. What will they do? Take them to forum court...haha! They are people killing people in movie theaters and throwing tear gas in people's faces..They wont give a sh*t about this...FAIL! :)
I think you are one of the rudest and most childish persons I've ever "met" :shock:
Be proud of it
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi twilightlover0607 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Channing Tatum on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
EnglishElle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EnglishElle »

I'm sorry they are sec, but it definitely looks real! The pictures you sent were pretty awesome too. At least you got your authentic Amanda Seyfried autograph back safe and sound :) Are you going to send The Vow picture to Rachel McAdams? I wish you many more successes! :)
Authentic TTM: Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Lindsay Lohan, Robin Williams, Kat Von D, Ashley Benson, Erin Sanders, Alex Flinn, Cassie Scerbo, Nastia Liukin, DC Cupcakes, Mark Salling, Ayla Kell, Jennifer Lawrence, Matthew Lewis, Gabrielle Douglas, Katharine McPhee, Jay Leno, Jordyn Wieber, Candice Accola, Steve Martin, Josie Loren, Michael Welch, Zach Roerig, Alan Rickman, Chelsea Kane, Josh Hutcherson, Maggie Smith, Megan Hilty, Debby Ryan, Cameron Diaz, Sam Claflin, Jennette McCurdy, Nicole Anderson, Julian Morris, Heather Morris, Katie Leclerc, Max Schneider, Amanda Seyfried, Ian Harding, Keegan Allen, Kat Graham, Margaret Cho, Cher Lloyd, Tim Allen, Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Nikki Reed, Matthew McConaughey, Sutton Foster, Josh Dallas, Miley Cyrus, Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Elle Fanning, and Dakota Fanning.

IP: Chuck Norris, Jen Arnold, Allstar Weekend, Kendall Schmidt, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson, James Maslow, and more
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

EnglishElle wrote:I'm sorry they are sec, but it definitely looks real! The pictures you sent were pretty awesome too. At least you got your authentic Amanda Seyfried autograph back safe and sound :) Are you going to send The Vow picture to Rachel McAdams? I wish you many more successes! :)
I was going to send The Vow photo to Rachel, but not anymore. I'm going to send Amanda a new Dear John photo also.
Filmfreak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum x4 Success

Post by Filmfreak »

Judy89 wrote:Congratulations!! You've chosen great pictures :)
hope mine is on the way too ;)
Congrats.. Awesome Pictures..

@Judy89
I still waiting too
Greetings from Germany..

Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

^Good luck! Although to be honest I wouldn't have tried if I knew earlier that they are sec... :neutral:

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

mom22jedis wrote:Hey Jaffer and Dancingirl
It was meant to help another forum you clueless twits!!!
If it was meant to help THIS forum it would be on here... That is the point!!!!
Someone spent a lot of time and effort making those authenticity guides..
That is the point! And for you to laugh at it proves what a couple dumbasses you truly are!
You're an idiot.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

naidivad wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Lol i'd agree. It's not like it's a ''creative'' thing so to speak, it is presumably meant to help us out.
They can't do Sh*t...LOL!
LOL you're all too funny.
Of course they can do something and they will! Copying is never permitted! I suppose you are all too young and immature to know about law.
You're also an idiot. Incase you forgot, this is the internet not a school or business. If someone copies a post from one forum and posts it in another, NO ONE will do anything about it. This is NOT some big copyright deal (such as someone copying an essay off the internet and turning it in at school). She was trying to help, and didn't do any harm. And now we have you idiots coming on this forum throwing a little piss fit. Get lost :roll:
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g