If You Could Meet ONE Celeb, WHO WOULD IT BE? :)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: If You Could Meet ONE Celeb, WHO WOULD IT BE? :)

Post by x hayley x »

Mine would definitely be Michelle Rodriguez. She is my biggest inspiration and I would love to be able to thank her for everything!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
RoseRiku
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RoseRiku »

Zachary Quinto. (If you don't know who that is, he played Sylar on Heroes and Spock on the newest Star Trek movie.)
I just have always loved him in every role he has done. He is a SUPER talented actor, not to mention he is great to his fans (though he hasn't seemed to do TTM autographs in a little while). <3
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 662&type=1 <-- Album!
http://roseriku.tumblr.com <-- Follow my Tumblr!

Last 5 Received: Josh Dallas, Susan Egan, Rachel McAdams, Jason Alexander, Amandla Stenberg

Currently Waiting On: Richard Epcar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ginnifer Goodwin, AnnaSophia Robb, Scott Cohen, Paige O'Hara, Emma Stone, Quinton Flynn, Harry Shum Jr, James Patrick Stuart.

Most Wanted: Zachary Quinto, Scott Cohen, Quinton Flynn, Hayden Panettiere, Haley Joel Osment, Tetsuya Nomura, Jesse McCartney*GOT*, Kristen Bell, Andrew Hussie*GOT*, Chris Colfer, Tim Burton, David Gallagher, Johnny Depp, Heather Morris*GOT*, Susan Egan, Jack Black, Emma Stone, ANYONE in Kingdom Hearts, ANYONE in OUAT, and Mae Whitman. (Any help with any of these would be greatly appreciated!)
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

I couldn't decide between Kate Winslet and Céline Dion. {??}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Thanks all!
Keep the replies coming! :mrgreen:
I love reading these! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

wizardwholived wrote:The one individual who I would love to meet in person would have to be J.K. Rowling. Why? Because through the world of Harry Potter she changed my childhood & teen years and made them truly magical. I have 2 PP signatures and 1 authentic autograph from JKR, but meeting her would be the icing on the cake. I would say the 2nd person I would most love to meet is Dolly Parton, but I can't because I have actually met her, so it would have to be Britney Spears. I have loved Britney since 1998 and have seen her in concert 3 times and also have 3 autographs from/of her. And coming in at #3 is Jerry Maren. The Wizard of Oz is my all-time favorite film and he was the Lollipop Guild Munchkin who handed Dorothy (Judy) the giant lollipop.

I have posted scans of my JKR PP's and authentic, but if you would still like to see them and also see my Dolly and Britney autographs I can provide images here.
I would love to meet her as well. She has affected me in all the ways she has you. I am a complete potterhead. I would LOVE to meet her and Emma Watson. But my number 1? JK Rowling. Emma's my number 2.
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
HolbyCityFan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HolbyCityFan1994 »

CAMILLA ARFWEDSON DEFO!