Help with a shirt!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
arquive
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help with a shirt!

Post by arquive »

Hello everyone, I'm Arquive and I'm from Costa Rica! :)
You can call me Aris -if you want to- and as some of you may notice, I'm new here.
Here's my deal. I would love to send Tom Hiddleston something. I made a t-shirt some time ago and I would love to send one to him. Those of you who are experienced with it can please tell me if shirts can be sent? I would like him to keep it. :)
I still don't know if sending a picture too to get an autograph. In case I want to send both things, what's the process?
Should I send two different packages? One with the reply coupon for the autograph and the other one for the shirt? -if those kinds of things can be done- Or send everything in the same place and specify in the letter I'm writing that I want him to keep the shirt but send me the autograph? Has anybody had any experience with him before?
Can anybody please explain the process to me as if I were a 6 year old? :)
I have never sent anything abroad and I'm a little bit scared. This seems too big and complicated, but I guess once you've done it you won't forget :D

Thanks so much!

PS: I'm sorry if there was already a similar topic. I've been reading several topics but I haven't gotten my question answered.
I hope I'm not breaking any rule.

Thanks again!
arquive
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help with a shirt!

Post by arquive »

Anybody? Please. :(

I'm sorry for insisting.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

Hi!
In your letter you can write you made the shirt for him to keep, and you would just like for him to sign a photograph. {up} You can send your letter and shirt all together, and include an SAE/SASE for a photo. No need for separate packages. You can also use the search bar and search "Tom Hiddleston" and you can look at everyone's successes.

-Selenaanddemifan {up}
arquive
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arquive »

So shirts and little gifts can be sent :D
Oh thank you so much for replying!

<3
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

No problem, glad i could help. Good luck and i hope you get something back.
{up}