Terry Bradshaw success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
c_man123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Terry Bradshaw success

Post by c_man123 »

Today i received a autograph from Retired football player Terry Bradshaw

Sent: SASE and a index card on June 26th 2012

Received: My index card which came back in my SASE on July 15th 2012

Address Used:
Terry Bradshaw
Terry Bradshaw Fan Club
9950 Burgundy Oaks Dr
Shreveport, LA 71118-5213
USA

Autograph:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20 ... dshaw.jpg/
cardinalfan9633
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by cardinalfan9633 »

I sent him like 5 days before you and I still haven't got him. I'm really sad because I've been watching him on Fox NFL Sunday for years now. I really hope I get a reply soon.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi c_man123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Terry Bradshaw on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

cardinalfan9633 wrote:I sent him like 5 days before you and I still haven't got him. I'm really sad because I've been watching him on Fox NFL Sunday for years now. I really hope I get a reply soon.

Don't worry. Bradshaws TTMs have been ghost signed for a very long time!
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

coachk28 wrote:
cardinalfan9633 wrote:I sent him like 5 days before you and I still haven't got him. I'm really sad because I've been watching him on Fox NFL Sunday for years now. I really hope I get a reply soon.

Except for the TTMs that you got you always think that all of them are ghost signed. Your opinion should mean very little to everyone on this forum. Plus you think that everyone has to be as stupid as you and pay $100-$200 for autographs that you don't even see the athletes sign in front of you. Half the ones that you paid those fees for are definitely fake anyway. You just paid for them. :lol:
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

SummerGlau wrote:
coachk28 wrote:

Except for the TTMs that you got you always think that all of them are ghost signed. Your opinion should mean very little to everyone on this forum. Plus you think that everyone has to be as stupid as you and pay $100-$200 for autographs that you don't even see the athletes sign in front of you. Half the ones that you paid those fees for are definitely fake anyway. You just paid for them. :lol:

I get 99.9% of all my graphs signed IP. So you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I don't have one fake graph in my collection.

People on fanmail need to to listen to people who know what they are talking about, and not live in lala land.

Anyone who has any knowledge of sports graphs knows Bradshaws are ghost signed. He himself has even said an conventions he does not sign his fanmail.

If you guys enjoy fake graphs, keep listening to some of these dreamers on fanmail. If you want to hear the truth (which you may not like)... Find collectors that know what they are talking about.
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

Hey cman let me ask you a question....

If Bradshaw wants 150+ dollars at a convention, why on earth would he sign TTM for free? He has admitted to have used a ghost signer for years, he doesn't touch his mail. Do some research my friend before you call out other people.
bookofoa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookofoa »

Why are you launcing a personal attack against c-man, when he has done absolutely nothing to warrant it? If you have an opinion, fine, but try not to be such a jerk.
c_man123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by c_man123 »

First of all don't get me innovle in this argument and secondly I'm still a rookie, how was I supposed to know. I wouldn't know what to research so sorry if I'm not a commited collector. But from what I'm seeing some people are taking the fun away from this hobby. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselfs just because your more experienced in collecting doesn't mean you can talk over them.
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

I'd rather "take the fun" out of the hobby by doing my research and confirming every graph I have is authentic, including those graphs other people get, then let a fellow collector believe they got something real and be the laughing stock of a forum.