I'll bite, where do yall find the pictures to send ttm?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Spongebobfan88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'll bite, where do yall find the pictures to send ttm?

Post by Spongebobfan88 »

Sorry if this is wrong place to post this, im not on here much but i would like to start ttm.

Would someone mind breaking down the ttm lingo?

and telling me where yall find all thees pictures in such good condition?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'll bite, where do yall find the pictures to send ttm?

Post by dancingirl1 »

On GOOGLE...haha!!

TTM: through the mail
VV: via venue
LOR: letter of request

Any others u wanna know?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MORE:

- ALS = Autographed Letter Signed (i.e. a hand-written letter)
- ANS = Autographed Note Signed
- AP = Autopen (machine-signed)
- AMQS = Autograph Musical Quotation or handwritten musical notes or a bar of music signed
- AQS = Autograph Quote Signed (hand-written and signed by same individual; poem verse, sentence)
- BCS = Business Card Signed
- BW, B/W or B&W = Black and White
- C = Color
- CISP = Color Inscribed Signed Photo
- CSP = Color Signed Photo
- COA = Certificate of Authenticity
- DS = Document Signed
- FDC = First Day Cover (issued by the Postal Service)
- HOF = Hall of Fame
- I = Inscribed or personalized
- IP = In Person
- IRC = International Reply Coupon
- ISP = Inscribed Signed Photo
- MOC = Member of Congress
- MOH = Medal of Honor
- PP = Preprint (autograph is part of the photo)
- RTS = Return To Sender (address unknown; not at this address; address incomplete etc.)
- SAG = Screen Actor's Guild
- SAE = Self Addressed Envelope
- SASE = Self Addressed Stamped Envelope
- SIC = Signed Index Card- SP = Inscribed Signed Photo
- SP = Signed Photo
- SPC = Signed Postcard
- STC = Signed Trading Card
- TC = Trading Card
- TLS = Typed Letter Signed
- UACC = Universal Autograph Collector's Club
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Spongebobfan88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spongebobfan88 »

How do you guys print them so crisp and all laminated looking? Some kind of special paper?
caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by caimenmasterson »

Spongebobfan88 wrote:How do you guys print them so crisp and all laminated looking? Some kind of special paper?
I use glossy photo paper and print on my printer at home. I always make sure i click "large" when looking for a picture on Google images. It's pretty easy.
dmb71vw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dmb71vw »

I get my pictures from mainly these sites and then I print mine with a photo printer on photo paper. Hope this helps.

http://forum.skins.be/index.php (create a free account)
http://starity.hu/ (create a free account)
Also sometimes use Google Images.
My Site

Favorite Autographs:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Spongebobfan88 wrote:How do you guys print them so crisp and all laminated looking?
I go to the store CVS that way I don't need to waste $$$ on ink and paper :mrgreen:
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Spongebobfan88 wrote:How do you guys print them so crisp and all laminated looking? Some kind of special paper?

I go to a store/photo lab and have them printed.

There are also websites you can use to print photos and they will ship them to you.

You have to be carefull when you take photos off of the internet though... b/c when you do that you are violating copywrite laws, and some companies won't print those photos for you.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

I print them through sams club and Walmart... Those are the 2 cheapest stored to print from
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
caimenmasterson

Post by caimenmasterson »

coachk28 wrote:

I go to a store/photo lab and have them printed.

There are also websites you can use to print photos and they will ship them to you.

You have to be carefull when you take photos off of the internet though... b/c when you do that you are violating copywrite laws, and some companies won't print those photos for you.
Yeah I went to Walgreens one time and tried printing them. They said they couldn't sell them to me.