Thor 2???

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Thor 2???

Post by hannanananahh »

Any ideas when it starts filming?
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

seen reports that say that it has started filming but Zach Levi said August, but that maybe when he starts. Somewhere else reports August so I'm going to wait until the end of August beginning of September before I send. If it has started now I could possibly be just other bits that don't require the main cast.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

megamike79 wrote:seen reports that say that it has started filming but Zach Levi said August, but that maybe when he starts. Somewhere else reports August so I'm going to wait until the end of August beginning of September before I send. If it has started now I could possibly be just other bits that don't require the main cast.
Thanks!
I imagined it would be soon-ish because Hiddleston has just stopped filming the other thing he was doing from the looks of his twitter
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

I did see an interview a long time ago where Tom Hiddleston said that he wasn't filming Thor 2 until September. But maybe that is just his role, or things might have changed now.

As you said hannanananahh, Tom seems to have stopped filming "Only Lovers Left Alive" in Detroit. That's not to say that more filming is to come.....
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
ameliaadale
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ameliaadale »

Anyone have it yet?
I know some people are telling us to try to find it on our own, and I'm trying to find it.. haha, but if anyone wants to help me out, feel free to PM me or post it here :)
yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

Reniii wrote:
Lacey77 wrote:Hi, could anyone give me the London Thor 2 address please? I really need to get Chris Hemsworth's autograph. Thanks. It would be much appreciated.
PM you
Can you please also PM me? :D

I love Benedict Cumberbatch very much. O(?_?)O~~

I hope that one day I will get his autograph.
yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

friendsissy wrote:ME TOO???
I love Thor soooo Much
If someone know that address
Please PM me???
Thank you so much
My dear, if you know the address,can you please also PM me? :D

yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

Hey guys, I just found two of Thor 2 VV address, looking for someone to help me confirm this, please know the address of the person PM me, Thank you very much! :D

Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Chris hasn't even grown his beard yet. He was in LA a couple days ago and clean shaven. They are not filming this yet. When you start to see reports he's back in London, then I'd worry about it.
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

The studios addresses are on their websites in the 'Where We Are' part, bottom of the page.