The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby

Post by twilightlover0607 »

hannanananahh wrote:I've just found this on the currently filming section:

EDIT sorry! Info on previous post ^^
Thanks! Now the address is going to get spammed.
Last edited by twilightlover0607 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

twilightlover0607 wrote:

Removed it. But there's no need to be arsy. It wasn't hard to find. If I could find it that quickly anyone can and it was somewhere else on this forum.

I'm just trying to be helpful because someone asked. There's no point being obstructive
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

hannanananahh wrote:
twilightlover0607 wrote:

Removed it. But there's no need to be arsy. It wasn't hard to find. If I could find it that quickly anyone can and it was somewhere else on this forum.

I'm just trying to be helpful because someone asked. There's no point being obstructive
Thank you. I know you were trying to be helpful, but posting VV addresses is how addresses get spammed. Iron Man 3 address was posted and many people who have sent out have not gotten replies. Not to say that they won't, but this will most likey be an example of what happens when addresses are posted. There are many people who agree with me. Now BeccaMorris just needa to edit his/her post.
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

can someone please kindly pm me addy? thanks :)
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx