James Garner SUCCESS (The Notebook)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James Garner SUCCESS (The Notebook)

Post by jackofaces »

TTMCentral wrote:I get over 60 TTMs a month.
You definitely need a real job as it is obvious that you have way too much time on your hands to be writing that many letters to celebrities. :lol:
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

AutosAutos wrote:
skaboss241 wrote:
TTMCentral wrote:When I was referring to not posting the address, I was referring that people need to due a little research like, for example, entering his name in the search box. Some people won't send if the address if not in front of them, and work such as, typing, is involved. Even if it takes10 seconds...
i dont think typing his name will stop anyone who wants to send to him. If your worried about others getting the same successes as you in the future (which in some cases i can umderstand) you should probabky not piat it all together.

Also, can you start posting pictures of your successes along with ideo? i never watch the ideoa because i dont like them.

I think he was talking about the people that send to people they are not fans of. I don't think he is talking about real fans. This is the only address that he didn't post of the last 5 or so I have seen. I don't know where you are coming from but maybe at times I can not understand comments like "piat it all together."

I like the videos. So many people Spam fanmail with fake links... I always know his videos are legit... If you don't like the music or voiceover, mute it.He has some of the greatest successes I have seen.
AutosAutos, I don't think that TTMCentral is talking about "real fans" since he sends out about 60 a month and is assuredly not a real fan of all of those people. As far as him getting so many success, I think that's great but i also think that it's hypocritical to not post an address for fear of exploitation when you yourself have done just that. Also you'll have to forgive me for the spelling errors in the previous post, i wrote that from my phone and didn't bother to proof read it.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
ttm333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttm333 »

i found his address in 10 seconds and i am being dead serious
Soccer Fan 4 LIFE!!!!